Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

majestic26

VIP Member
Why are influencers obsessed with people trying to bring them down? When 90% of the time it's people with a genuine complaint or feedback?

If people are complaining about the app... here's a wild idea. LISTEN.

Reactions: 15

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Just listened to a podcast with Alice as the guest. She went into a massive rant about Tattle saying how she feels sorry for us as we speak with some authority and accuracy that we feel we know her life inside out. She said she only puts a snapshot of her life and relationships online and we must be in a really dark place in our lives to pass such negative comments.
she definitely reads her as she was absolutely livid about the things discussed on here 🙄. I don’t know why she doesn’t just not look. If you have such a high following as hers you can’t expect to never have anyone pass a critical remark.

Oh and she said we must be jealous of her success 😂
Ooh interesting, which podcast? Their go-to line is that we are jealous and miserable with our own lives. Nope, just enjoy calling out self-obsessed madams who live in echo chambers 😉

Reactions: 14

majestic26

VIP Member
I think a lot of influencers really struggle once they go into 'business' because their whole online persona is built on being relatable, but then all of a sudden you have to be very professional. You've gone from 'here's a product that another brand has sent me, I quite like it, buy it if you like!' to 'I'm selling my OWN product, all of this reflects on me and I'm convincing you to part with your money for it' - it's quite a big shift in how you need to be perceived to pull it off.

I can't believe they don't just film the challenges a month in advance, have all the workouts banked and uploaded, then just set them to go live at a certain time each day, automatically. It feels like everything is really last minute, but she had months of prep time before this app went live. I can't believe they're uploading that day's workout on the day! You'd expect a lot more for £200 a year.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
It’s weird how she speaks its a proper weird mix of begging yet At the same time claiming to be the font of all knowledge. Very odd! X
I thought she seemed quite nervous
I think she did seem nervous and quite panicky. I think she’s very concerned the App isn’t doing what she’d hoped it would do. Can’t have been cheap to develop and launch although I don’t know how many subscribers you need at £16.99 a month to create a healthy return? I k ow nothing about Apps. The free trial is definitely a good plan. The other thing I find strange was the comment last week that if you sign up now you get access to June and July challenges too. So if I’m a subscriber who’s paid each month for them, new people just get them anyway?

Deep down I think Alice is a very good PT. She knows her stuff, she’s very focused on form and safe exercising and does really enjoy training people. Somewhere that’s got lost in the designer bags and freebies and nervy spiels. I’d trust her to coach me (and I have a few past injuries/anomalies) as I think she’d keep me safe. I wouldn’t do the App as I need that observation and cues from someone watching me. But that doesn’t make the App rubbish. I just don’t think it’s thought through fully and she’s feeling worried. As I said when I joined this thread I don’t think she’s a bad person but she’s lost herself somewhere in the mire of oversharing Insta bragging.

• Heart
704E4354-58D3-41CB-A387-7B9402651811.jpeg
6D38D18A-9B7B-4CD4-9F11-450C20137AC7.jpeg

I’m not critiquing her weight at all. However, she harps on about positively and honesty yet portrays a very different version of the truth.

• Wow
  • Angry

Hc68759

VIP Member
Just listened to a podcast with Alice as the guest. She went into a massive rant about Tattle saying how she feels sorry for us as we speak with some authority and accuracy that we feel we know her life inside out. She said she only puts a snapshot of her life and relationships online and we must be in a really dark place in our lives to pass such negative comments.
she definitely reads her as she was absolutely livid about the things discussed on here 🙄. I don’t know why she doesn’t just not look. If you have such a high following as hers you can’t expect to never have anyone pass a critical remark.

Oh and she said we must be jealous of her success 😂

• Haha
It's infuriating to see her post about 'just eat the cookie' when her entire following, brand, fame and wealth has come from 'clean eating Alice' who never so much as looked at a cookie. It is good she's out of that mindset now but she never apologises or has any form of appreciation that she wouldn't be in her very privileged position without telling people to restrict food and exercise like hell. I'm sure a lot of people still have a fucked up relationship with food and it would be no thanks to her.

Reactions: 13

FlopsyMops

I don't understand why anyone would take a photo of themselves crying in the bath and post it online? Alice is not the first person I've seen doing this. Surely that's worrying behaviour?

majestic26

VIP Member
She always gets the dress code wrong. Wimbledon a prime example. More interested in showing off whatever new designer gear she's bought than actually putting together outfits that are reflective of an occasion.

• Haha

Winterwander

She lives for strangers approval and it's sad.

She retweeted this from Matt Haig, she's so predictable:

So many influencers now go to the haters gonna hate thing
Its not hating, i don't hate her i just can't relate to her anymore.
I appreciate she did so many free workouts over the past year which most others online ended up charging for. Personally i didnt do many as a bit too slow paced for me but it was fab that she did it.
I miss the old food posts and authentic stuff of olden days. Not this unrelatable high end life style. If you collab with primark but wear gym outfits worth £100+ its a bit show offy.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
They’ve obviously made up after last week when she was sharing quotes about knowing you’re with the right person/emo break up quotes 🙄
You know, I actually feel sorry for her re Paddy. I recognise this behaviour so much - trying to convince yourself that someone is ‘the one’ even when you know deep down they aren’t the right fit. A lot of us have been there. The most genuine relationships are those where you don’t need to post cryptic posts or OTT photos.

Alice knows deep down it isn’t right. It’s just a question of how much of her life she’s going to waste on him. He does look a little older and at a place in life when his friends are settling down etc. As someone said above, if he wanted that with Alice it would have happened by now.

Seeing all that cash in the bank makes it all so worth it.
Alice - it’s your job love, you opened a new business. What did she expect? 😂 Clearly not used to working full time 😂😂 welcome to the real world