Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looool her detox is going really well. Did we really need this post? Paddy must seriously bore her if she’s doing this instead of having a lie in with him. They’re only there for 4 days!

C8E84D1D-A98A-4713-AA37-5D959AB7C4E3.png

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Looool her detox is going really well. Did we really need this post? Paddy must seriously bore her if she’s doing this instead of having a lie in with him. They’re only there for 4 days!

View attachment 706026
Just in case anyone is wondering I had a cup of tea in bed, then the cat sat on my head, then I had a shower and now I’m doing some work. Just in case you know, you were interested. Almond Alice - put your phone down and have a holiday. Please don’t show us your breakfast. Please. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s sadly all part of selling your soul as an influencer isn’t it.
You can tell by her teaching and the videos that she’s a good personal trainer, she knows her stuff and her form is excellent.
But now because business is being driven by insta traffic, she’s now trapped into posting every single day because it’s such an insecure market. If she’s absent for a day or two, someone else might swoop in.
And what for? Freebies? Being recognised??

Reactions: 9
Just in case anyone is wondering I had a cup of tea in bed, then the cat sat on my head, then I had a shower and now I’m doing some work. Just in case you know, you were interested. Almond Alice - put your phone down and have a holiday. Please don’t show us your breakfast. Please. 🤣🤣
in all fairness it does sound like you’ve had a happier start to your day.

I slept in but still prioritised applying some fake tan and am now regretting this life choice as feel sticky lol. I’ve had three coffees and they’ve all tasted a bit off so will keep going till I get the perfect cup lol x

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s sadly all part of selling your soul as an influencer isn’t it.
You can tell by her teaching and the videos that she’s a good personal trainer, she knows her stuff and her form is excellent.
But now because business is being driven by insta traffic, she’s now trapped into posting every single day because it’s such an insecure market. If she’s absent for a day or two, someone else might swoop in.
And what for? Freebies? Being recognised??
This is very true. There’s this constant need to be visible. To apologise if you’re absent. It must be very draining in many ways but then again I can’t feel too sorry given the amount of freebies people get and the fact they don’t exactly do 16 hour shifts in a frontline role or something.
And yes I think she’s a great trainer. Terrific focus on form and coaching points. That’s so sadly missing in a lot of big names but all of those positives get a bit lost under the almonds and handbags.

Reactions: 4
Have they seriously gone all the way to Devon and spent the whole day lounging in the apartment?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have they seriously gone all the way to Devon and spent the whole day lounging in the apartment?!
This is exactly what I was thinking 🤣🤣 although they do seem to be having a walk in a field now…..Much as I love a nice lounge about I’d be out exploring and walking!!! And eating cream teas!!!

Reactions: 5
Zanna was gifted a stay recently by Canopy & Stars who do a lot of treehouse holiday houses.. I wonder if this week was gifted by them to Alice too?

Reactions: 2
She can’t resist a “photo dump” can she. With the Chanel handbag and floooofy frock. Girl, you’re in the country. Put your jeans on. Put your phone away.
Also they’ve been there for just over 24 hours? Do “we” really need a photo dump already? bleeping PHOTO DUMPS

• Haha
I thought she was going to have a social media detox?! So far she’s managed to reveal the location, eat some food, read her book, play uno, go for a walk and wear a floaty dress- not sure why she feels the need to share what is probably meant to be a romantic break when she’s so private of her and Paddy. She’d have been better off not posting anything while she’s there and having a proper break from IG.

Reactions: 8
I thought she was going to have a social media detox?! So far she’s managed to reveal the location, eat some food, read her book, play uno, go for a walk and wear a floaty dress- not sure why she feels the need to share what is probably meant to be a romantic break when she’s so private of her and Paddy. She’d have been better off not posting anything while she’s there and having a proper break from IG.
She has no idea what sense of privacy or security means. It’s quite sad really. The need to constantly and desperately overshare is just so…tragic.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.