Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had a steroid shot in her wrist and now is whining about that it hurt. Yes they do hurt, it’s adding fluid to the area that’s already sore.
Such a baby

Reactions: 4
I cannot get over how expensive london is...but I'm from up North!
She lives in Fulham which is one of the most expensive areas. Intrigued to see where they’ve moved to! Maybe she meant “had to move” because their landlord was selling or something…

Reactions: 2
She lives in Fulham which is one of the most expensive areas. Intrigued to see where they’ve moved to! Maybe she meant “had to move” because their landlord was selling or something…
Is it? I dont know London well at all! If he was selling why would she put a swipe up to rent it?
Its odd how it went from we might be moving to we have to move in 3 weeks urgency.

Reactions: 3
Is it? I dont know London well at all! If he was selling why would she put a swipe up to rent it?
Its odd how it went from we might be moving to we have to move in 3 weeks urgency.
Haha good point - Friday brain! I can’t think of any reason why it’d be urgent. There’ll definitely be some ridiculous outcome to this like “urgently” needing companies to furnish their new place for free 🙄

Reactions: 3
£600 per week! I suppose split between her and Paddy that’s very cheap for her lol. And it is London I guess
I’m shocked it’s that much, perhaps the landlord has hiked the rent up for new tenants. Fulham is very overrated IMO, a bit soulless and even a bit dodgy in parts, I can’t vouch for her specific road but I’ve walked down an adjoining on a lot and I would never have my phone out for extended periods like Alice does.

Reactions: 7
She keeps posting her workouts at Roar Fitness. They do personal training only, often with a focus on body transformations. I think their exercise plans exclusively involve weight lifting and training 3/4x a week with a PT (unless it's a different rule for her). If she's doing their intense exercise regime and at the same time promoting her app as all you need to get fit, that feels a bit false to me.

Reactions: 6
I must admit, she's VERY lucky with her genetics that she can still have definition in her stomach whilst her upper body and legs carry the weight. My stomach is the LAST place the weight comes off :(
Mmmm looks like angle/lighting plus we know she filters her pics. Look at how high that angle is. The picture of her working out is probably more accurate.

wonder how the wrist injury and packing are going 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh my god hadn’t noticed that. How weird 🤣🤣🤣 surely you’d move the photo
It was mostly cos she posted 4-5 photos of the food with the photo so prominent in each one. I would definitely move it away from the food if I was having people round. She just always has to force feed us with the same loved up photo of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must admit, she's VERY lucky with her genetics that she can still have definition in her stomach whilst her upper body and legs carry the weight. My stomach is the LAST place the weight comes off :(
Genetics or smart lipo? Cos the only people I know where this happens have had interventions somewhere along the way. 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.