Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally get where she’s coming from about having so much on with moving and moving is really stressful I’m literally dreading doing it again after my last time. But that’s reality! Your job isn’t any more important than anyone else’s and if
your mood really is that low take a week off from filming for the app. I feel she would sometimes prefer to complain about stuff than take a step back.

Reactions: 4
I totally get where she’s coming from about having so much on with moving and moving is really stressful I’m literally dreading doing it again after my last time. But that’s reality! Your job isn’t any more important than anyone else’s and if
your mood really is that low take a week off from filming for the app. I feel she would sometimes prefer to complain about stuff than take a step back.
I totally agree that moving is super stressful. Good luck with yours - last time we did was 2017 and no plans to do it again in a rush. It’s horrible. I think what winds me up with her is that here’s always another moan or whinge from her. Period pains, filming, sore wrist, sore neck (those have healed haven’t they?!) , overwhelmed, moving, skin breakout, cut foot when moving the list goes on. Can we crowd fund a gratitude diary for her?!

Reactions: 6
I totally agree that moving is super stressful. Good luck with yours - last time we did was 2017 and no plans to do it again in a rush. It’s horrible. I think what winds me up with her is that here’s always another moan or whinge from her. Period pains, filming, sore wrist, sore neck (those have healed haven’t they?!) , overwhelmed, moving, skin breakout, cut foot when moving the list goes on. Can we crowd fund a gratitude diary for her?!
Mine was 2017 as well, I still haven’t recovered 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So weird that she’s finally dropped a Paddy mention. She was seriously insinuating something had happened - saying how she was in a pit of despair, seriously blue and sad. I know men don’t equate happiness (far from it LOLZ) but if I was all over social media saying how sad and depressed I was, my live-in boyfriend would probably be like “hey 🙋🏻‍♂️, I exist!”

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So weird that she’s finally dropped a Paddy mention. She was seriously insinuating something had happened - saying how she was in a pit of despair, seriously blue and sad. I know men don’t equate happiness (far from it LOLZ) but if I was all over social media saying how sad and depressed I was, my live-in boyfriend would probably be like “hey 🙋🏻‍♂️, I exist!”
They may be in a rocky place right now and we know she reads here.
life is tiring and finding the fun bits is what it’s all about. She goes from highs to lows and it’s got to be exhausting to be around her.
May be time for a check up and talk to the dr about meds?

off to open my psychology practice now 😂

• Haha
They may be in a rocky place right now and we know she reads here.
life is tiring and finding the fun bits is what it’s all about. She goes from highs to lows and it’s got to be exhausting to be around her.
May be time for a check up and talk to the dr about meds?

off to open my psychology practice now 😂
She never actually seems happy anymore...and if she does it does not seem genuine.

She never actually seems happy anymore...and if she does it does not seem genuine.
Completely agree. If you take a step back - what is Instagram really? A learning platform? A place to humblebrag? Look at me, at what I bought or did so I can influence you while making a (good) living.
I know there are a lot of ways to use it but this seems to be the most common.
I may need to take a break from her.

• Heart
Completely agree. If you take a step back - what is Instagram really? A learning platform? A place to humblebrag? Look at me, at what I bought or did so I can influence you while making a (good) living.
I know there are a lot of ways to use it but this seems to be the most common.
I may need to take a break from her.
You’ve put into words more clearly than I could’ve my issues with Alice and actually Instagram in general at the moment.

I am all for people being entrepreneurs but really since she started her app she is excluding her other followers. Literally all she has done for months is moan. Sadly, she seems to always want to ‘fix’ something inher life, whether it’s her skin/wrist/back/Botox/nails etc etc she seems incapable of enjoying and living in the moment. It’s fine to have goals but ultimately life is short, and constantly thinking you’ll be happy if you change something is a super destructive way tolive.

I think she is massively riding off the back of all the media attention about sporting stars with MH issues too in a #metoo kinda way. Whilst I applaud her for speaking up about MH issues, as a middle class, blonde, white woman, she is much more fortunate than many of the women in the media at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I'm not trying to be an asshole but I was genuinely shocked at the size of her thighs here. She looks soooo different than in photos she posts. I wonder this why she's wearing oversized clothing? I am small gal too in height and any weight I put on shows quicker than if it was someone taller.

Attachments

I'm not trying to be an asshole but I was genuinely shocked at the size of her thighs here. She looks soooo different than in photos she posts. I wonder this why she's wearing oversized clothing? I am small gal too in height and any weight I put on shows quicker than if it was someone taller.
Her thighs are completely normal.

Reactions: 15
I think the camera angle she has used for those stories has made a noticeable difference. The camera is quite low down pointing up/straight on which is not flattering (for anyone!) as the usual shot from above/pointing down.

That whole advert makes me want to never ever try that brand even though it may be quite good. It’s so fake, so muggy, and so staged. Wasn’t that the brand she started off doing one night when she was apparently exhausted and was wearing that crappy rock TShirt and looking like she couldn’t give a crap about it?! They must have kicked her rear end!!

It's the upper body for me 😲

It's the upper body for me 😲
I think Alice is actually pretty strong - she’s posted videos of pull ups and sled pulls etc so she will have well developed muscle mass. But now she’s not lean the substantial muscle has a fat covering and on a small frame really shows up. I am sure things like that are at the root of her gripe a few weeks ago about people only wanting super lean fitness pros on social media. I’m all for body positivity but sadly she is in an arena where aesthetics play a big part - she’s competing with other people who look the part in a consistent way. She also does herself no favours by then filtering photos so she looks completely different. How is that authentic in any way?
And I’m not convinced Paddy “is at the office”. If I don’t see a foot this weekend I’m calling BS.

So someone was definitely recording that ad for her but hard to work out if it's Paddy or Lewis...to many love words in the ad for me that made it feel fake.

Paddy's out playing golf tonight apparently, so a pamper night it is! Hopefully it makes her feel better but I think it'll take more than a few face masks and hair packs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Paddy's out playing golf tonight apparently, so a pamper night it is! Hopefully it makes her feel better but I think it'll take more than a few face masks and hair packs 🤷🏼‍♀️
I’m expecting to see him at the Masters next year with all this golf. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.