Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think I follow any other influencer that takes comments as personally as Alice does 😬 she really isn’t suited to social media life.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think I follow any other influencer that takes comments as personally as Alice does 😬 she really isn’t suited to social media life.
Is that the cleavage comment?! 🤣🤣🙄
She can’t stop posting minute details of her life. I don’t know why I watch. It’s like picking a scab though. There’s a bizarre fascination with the narcissism.

Reactions: 7
Hahaha yeah the cleavage comment!

It must be crap to get messages like that but surely it’s one of those things where it’s just part of the job? Like working in retail or with the general public.

Just delete the message and move on, don’t draw attention to it by reposting! It must be because she knows she’ll get loads of sympathy messages (and attention) by reposting it.

Hahaha yeah the cleavage comment!

It must be crap to get messages like that but surely it’s one of those things where it’s just part of the job? Like working in retail or with the general public.

Just delete the message and move on, don’t draw attention to it by reposting! It must be because she knows she’ll get loads of sympathy messages (and attention) by reposting it.
What’s the comment?

I didn’t think it was a particularly awful comment….someone saying they’re distracted by her boobs, it didnt really come across as pervy to me, more like constructive feedback although she’d probably argue she shouldn’t have to cover up, which she shouldn’t but equally people might think it’s too much and are allowed to have that opinion

Reactions: 4
This is the story from her liveingalice account, then the other one Farmer Sam posted a second later from her main account!

702F880B-4E61-4BD6-A644-99BD0EEA2C40.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Both of the boobs reference stories have gone from both of her accounts. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But she doesn’t read here. Nope. Never. Never ever ever ever ever.
Hi Alice 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean if you're going to rest your boobs on the table while pointing a camera at them someone is going to look. They just boobs, I'm not bothered but its insta.

Ps glad i also know the details of her console table, been on my mind for ages.

Reactions: 2
It’s very Mrs Hinch Primark Home isn’t it
It’s the blandest piece of tat I’ve seen for a while. Is that a fake plant too? I’ve seen those in B&M. (Nothing wrong with B&M BTW but it doesn’t need documenting all the time. 🤣)
Those Chanel books are so chavvy 😂
I once dated someone (years and years ago) who thought it was the height of good taste and breeding to have books such as that on the coffee table. I told him I’d be more impressed if he had a copy of Evo magazine and an Agatha Christie.

Has anyone else seen she has a Depop account... Look at those shoes 🤢 really Alice? They are so crusty!
Those shoes have had a hard life! Scuffs and dirty toe imprints. 🤮

Jeeeez now she’s flogging Elizabeth Arden stuff. Her feed is like QVC shopping channel. Didn’t she get sent loads of Elizabeth Arden stuff a while ago? Honestly I’d have more respect if she donated her manky shoes and some of the freebies she gets to one of the Women’s Aid charities she works with rather than peddling stuff all the time and trying to get £25 for some grubby high heels or sweaty gym kit.

Those shoes have had a hard life! Scuffs and dirty toe imprints. 🤮

Jeeeez now she’s flogging Elizabeth Arden stuff. Her feed is like QVC shopping channel. Didn’t she get sent loads of Elizabeth Arden stuff a while ago? Honestly I’d have more respect if she donated her manky shoes and some of the freebies she gets to one of the Women’s Aid charities she works with rather than peddling stuff all the time and trying to get £25 for some grubby high heels or sweaty gym kit.
And it looks like she is using the moisturiser to flatten stray hairs...... strange use of product for an advertisement 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.