Alice Liveing #2 Brand new teeth, brand new app, shame she’s filtered and full of crap

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get break outs but I also don’t wear make up other than under eye concealer and mascara - can she not see that she should leave her skin alone? In one typical week she has at least 2 days in full make up, sweat from working out, fake tan application, and usually one facial treatment (UV/peel). It’s not going to react well especially if she has sensitive skin! She’ll say it’s “for work” but I could promise her if she left it alone for 2-3 weeks it would look far, far better 😔

Reactions: 5
So she's had a bad reaction but she's still going to put more make up on top today to do more shooting?

Also, does that ACDC t shirt ever get washed...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The difference between this and the posed photo is insane!

Paddys going away for 10 days? Arent they moving? So either she's doing it all herself which i don't think sounds right or something is going on? 🤔
So different, and no you didn’t look ‘glam’ (deluded much), you looked inappropriate. Another edited photo. Just STOP.
Think u have to either find a replacement tenant or pay up til the end of your lease if u want to leave b4 your tenancy is up …….. probs why she advertised her flat on her story, but I’m sure we’ll all hear about it when she does! Cue the declutter dollies as she’s incapable of doing anything for herself.
Paddy’s played his get out of jail card, chuckle.
And.. why do we have to hear about her skin relentlessly? It’s not news, it’s not interesting. Any fool knows too much make up, heat, over indulging, alcohol will take its toll.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've lurked this thread but never commented but I saw Caroline Girvan mentioned above and it all kind of slotted into place with me about how I feel about Alice. I follow Caroline and I have never felt or looked better. She is a TRUE personal trainer but she isn't a fitness influencer. She literally does workouts and nothing else and I'm sure she is raking it in! She has never once shown her family, moaned about having to do anything publicly or even hinted at the behind the scenes of any of this. Let alone been shown to go on gifted press events that have nothing to do with her chosen field. She is doing a job and doing it well. And not begging for money along the way either.

Alice on the other hand. She's a limp wet mop compared to Caroline. Constant moaning. her skin, the hate, blah bleeping blah. I don't care about her breakfast or whatever overpriced ugly sack she has purchased to wear. I don't need to hear her rambling thoughts on anything as she is just an over privileged brat. She is less about fitness than anything. I don't care about her skin, injuries, well anything.

I've never done any of her workouts as she doesn't motivate me in the slightest. And its not about her body, there is a place for all bodies in fitness. She is basically just an utter bleeping bore isn't she. A Whingy whiny moanster. She needs a massive break from the internet to work out who she is and what she is about.

I feel better. I've just unfollowed her!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I've lurked this thread but never commented but I saw Caroline Girvan mentioned above and it all kind of slotted into place with me about how I feel about Alice. I follow Caroline and I have never felt or looked better. She is a TRUE personal trainer but she isn't a fitness influencer. She literally does workouts and nothing else and I'm sure she is raking it in! She has never once shown her family, moaned about having to do anything publicly or even hinted at the behind the scenes of any of this. Let alone been shown to go on gifted press events that have nothing to do with her chosen field. She is doing a job and doing it well. And not begging for money along the way either.

Alice on the other hand. She's a limp wet mop compared to Caroline. Constant moaning. her skin, the hate, blah bleeping blah. I don't care about her breakfast or whatever overpriced ugly sack she has purchased to wear. I don't need to hear her rambling thoughts on anything as she is just an over privileged brat. She is less about fitness than anything. I don't care about her skin, injuries, well anything.

I've never done any of her workouts as she doesn't motivate me in the slightest. And its not about her body, there is a place for all bodies in fitness. She is basically just an utter bleeping bore isn't she. A Whingy whiny moanster. She needs a massive break from the internet to work out who she is and what she is about.

You just summed it all up for me so well!
I follow esg fitness and chloe Madeley, on round 2 of their plan and i love them. Evidence based, cant do enough for their clients and authentic. None of this woe is me bull!

Reactions: 4
Saw a few weeks ago she asked about accutane for her skin. She’d be absolutely buggered if she went on that and continues all of these treatments every other day.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Whingy whiny moanster 😂😂😂😂 I literally spat out my coffee in hysterics …….
Another day …… another moan……
Today’s drama Hayfever WE DONT CARE ALICE, it’s not remotely interesting. God why is she so bloody needy, always looking for sympathy, and from random followers? She needs to count to 10 b4 she opens her mouth ….. weigh up whether her ramblings are truly of interest, if she’s got nothing interesting to say on topic, best to say nothing! It’s becoming beyond pathetic.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Whingy whiny moanster 😂😂😂😂 I literally spat out my coffee in hysterics …….
Another day …… another moan……
Today’s drama Hayfever WE DONT CARE ALICE, it’s not remotely interesting. God why is she so bloody needy, always looking for sympathy, and from random followers? She needs to count to 10 b4 she opens her mouth ….. weigh up whether her ramblings are truly of interest, if she’s got nothing interesting to say on topic, best to say nothing! It’s becoming beyond pathetic.
Her hayfever is ‘out of control’ 🙄 oh ffs, spare us the drama, Alice. Take an antihistamine like the rest of us, and get on with it. The only thing ‘out of control’ in Alice’s life, is her mega privilege!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A8646E39-A869-4A1E-8EA9-B32BCDFC3625.png
3E7B3422-FC46-4AF2-9370-887DED052FE7.png
Both of these would have been more appropriate for Wimbledon that what she rocked up in. Also acting like she’s on the wild side for taking 2 antihistamine…clearly isn’t that bad

Reactions: 8
View attachment 656834View attachment 656836 Both of these would have been more appropriate for Wimbledon that what she rocked up in. Also acting like she’s on the wild side for taking 2 antihistamine…clearly isn’t that bad
That blue dress is so nice on her! It’s cut well and doesn’t swamp her, unfortunately a lot of her dresses are just too big and long, she suits something more tailored. And agree it would have been a great choice for Wimbledon. I didn’t mind her play suit but surely she’d have been picking out a wedgie all day 😂

Reactions: 9
Her hayfever is ‘out of control’ 🙄 oh ffs, spare us the drama, Alice. Take an antihistamine like the rest of us, and get on with it. The only thing ‘out of control’ in Alice’s life, is her mega privilege!!!!
She’s at it again. Of course her hay fever is soo much worse than everyone else’s. She moans on virtually a daily basis about one of her ailments. All she cares about is me, me, me. She could use her platform to shine a light on so many issues (or even just relevant fitness issues) yet she chooses not to.

Agree those dresses look nicer on her. The playsuit on the other hand was just attention seeking.

Reactions: 6
She’s been moaning about it since early morning, and what’s this irrelevant post about today eh? Wishful thinking or yet more attention seeking?
And the poll on her story today to help her choose and outfit, or was it to drum up some engagement? Fgs, is she 5 years old? Mind you, she needs all the help she can get! Her followers chose wisely 😂

Attachments

She’s been moaning about it since early morning, and what’s this irrelevant post about today eh? Wishful thinking or yet more attention seeking?
Looks like a Tinder photo to me! Definitely attention seeking.

Also just had a look at her Depop. People are mental! She’s got a scuffed up pair of shoes on there for £40! WTAF! She is so incredibly wasteful, no consideration for the planet at all with excessive clothes/shoe spending.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.