Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
I hate the way Amy tries to act all relatable ....all the whilst with her Gucci bag and belt, Chanel footwear , kids dressed in monclear .....I used to really really like her ..... but now she is insufferable, patronising and really thinks her shit don’t stink!!

This friendship group would not be one for me too many gobshites....and the kind of girls who would start on ya for just looking at them!

Reactions: 17

Emmagrace92

Chatty Member
so her sons just cracked his head open and been sent to A&E then she’s posting an AFF link less than an hour later for a pair of shoes?
I actually don’t understand the issue here? Being sat in A&E she’s easily got her phone out so can be doing that while with her kid. Or am I a shit parent 😬

Reactions: 16

Holycow

I really like her, even though her kids seem feral...that's not me being judgey, my son is autistic and is definitely feral but I've only got him to deal with not 4 of them! It actually stresses me out wondering how she copes with them when she puts vids on of them fighting etc.
And I'm all for everybodies relationships being different, she's right there, but fuck me...her partner is an absolute piece of shit. She does EVERYTHING. He can't even be bothered to be at the births of his kids, he never seems to spend any time with them (from what she says on insta) I've never seen a relationship like it!
Me and my partner don't like each other anymore 🤣 and we won't be together forever, but he is so invested in our son and such a good dad, I have no idea how anyone puts up with a man like that. What a waste of space, I'm actually gobsmacked at how anyone would let someone behave like that....yeah we've all got hobbies we like to go and do, not everyday leaving you with 4 kids, that's just so far taking the piss I can't even believe it.

Reactions: 14

eyeaoo

I feel sorry for Lauren, I feel like she’s constantly loud/ OTT to overcompensate the fact she’s pretty messed up and lacks a lot of love. I think it’s a bit weird that she constantly expresses how rough and ready for a fight at all times she is and then has to ring a man to protect her honour as she says! She makes me cringe!

Roses13

Yeah can’t stand that Chloe, she has the most strangest body shape I’ve ever seen, she will never go back to how small she was. The same with Amy she will go off track soon. You can’t live like that for ever

rosespolls

So glad I found this thread 😂 I do quite like Lauren.. she is bluntly honest and can have a laugh at herself.. I feel like she probably has a separate group chat with her other friends where she sends pics of Chloe looking like spongebob with a Amy wine house beehive and they all laugh..
Chloes body shape honestly gives me anxiety but it goes to show that diet isn’t healthy because why has she got a huge moon face massive body and twiglet legs?
And Amy was more enjoyable fat!! Every day on her slimmers page she does these stupid inspirational speeches but it’s like mate that diet isn’t safe and it isn’t long term

Her stories today are sickening. Imagine using your platform to laugh about what is obviously child abuse. Throwing knives at kids is not funny, neither is poisoning your kid with cleaning products or running them over with your car. She’s deluded. Tries to act like she’s just opinionated when in reality she’s a f*cking mug. Imagine thinking it’s perfectly ok to abuse kids because that’s what happened when you were growing up. Idiot

• Heart

Moaner

She mentioned it the other day, I enjoy some of her posts but I would never in a million years pay for anyones insta content.. they can all get it the bin. The ego on them all 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Opinionated

VIP Member
Anyone else think her insta is so shit now? Not worth the fiver to see her content though. Surely ppl will get bored of paying so she’ll have to come back to her roots?? It’s a shame coz I quite liked her ‘fuck everyone’ attitude 😏

Summer_woods

Those kids are always being taken out until ridiculous o’clock at night. They are being raised to be feral! There are no rules, boundaries or control. Just “do as I say not as I do”

And that card left at Buckingham Palace… in her own words I have second hand embarrassment. Writing Big up and Fam all over it. Lauren you’re a 35 mum of 4. It’s so cringe.

• Wow
Whenever anyone asks what she likes about the baby daddy, her ONLY answer is "He can defend my honour". That's literally it. That he'll stick up for her in a fight.
She's even having to arrange for her mum, mother in law and siblings to take days off work when she has the baby because her partner won't. It's absolutely baffling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Like fuccckkkk am I gonna pay £5 a month to watch her make creamy sauces and shout at her kids. It was mildly amusing but I don’t even like paying 79p a month for the extra apple storage. Threeinarow is hilarious and my fav new watch.

• Haha

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
I'll say I think shes great, followed her for years. From twitter days when she ended up getting blocked by chantelle 😂🙈 pre kids and when she worked for Peta and mark. I dont always agree with her opinions but at least shes honest. Shes always been the same and hasn't changed to fit in with anyone or anything. Her drunk stories are hilarious 😂

Aware this isnt a rave thread so I'll leave everyone in peace now👍🏻

BegDavis

She’s a joke. She started her account taking the piss out of influencers for clout and now the hypocrisy is strong with this one! Stick to your shitty grazing boards hun. 🤮

Amber94

Chloes legs are THE weirdest things i have ever seen, how do they even hold her up 😅
1099BE95-6CD9-4DC4-AF99-C87F8992093D.png

• Haha
  • Wow