Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Lauren, I feel like she’s constantly loud/ OTT to overcompensate the fact she’s pretty messed up and lacks a lot of love. I think it’s a bit weird that she constantly expresses how rough and ready for a fight at all times she is and then has to ring a man to protect her honour as she says! She makes me cringe!

Reactions: 14
She wouldn’t last a week, it’s painfully apparent how much glee she gains from spouting shite and acting like a rough middle aged man to her egg heads.
The ‘celebrity’ she gets from Insta is to try and make up for the dolla$$$ she is missing compared to all her mates. Her mates are literally all millionaires, and she’s from the ‘rough part of Ongar’, living with someone who didn’t willingly agree to any of their four kids.

Reactions: 2
The loudest people are always the most insecure.
There’s a group of influencers who do what she does and are always trying to intimidate their followers with aggression. One called Taylor and one called Sophie spring to mind (I won’t name their accounts as they would love it). They are all in a competition as to who is the biggest and best micro influencer. Lauren is rude and aggressive 95% of the time. As someone else has written above - always looking for a fight and it’s to mask her own insecurities

Some of her stories are quite concerning. Especially when she goes into detail of her childhood such as having social round and the violence when she was younger with someone being threatened with a knife? Or the way her dad treated her…
She seems like she’s always making a huge effort to bother for her kids. Taking them out to nice places and always wanting them to have the best memories. But then she posts stuff like this and it out balances it. So if they were to break the sofa she wouldn’t try to resolve the problem she would “ruin something they love infront of their eyes” so you can’t break my stuff but I’ll break yours.. what’s that teaching them? They will grow up with so much trauma and the badger thing is so so so strange. I don’t understand how someone can be shocked and touchy on the mental health subject. The way she goes on about it like everyone’s a different species to her.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 1
The ‘celebrity’ she gets from Insta is to try and make up for the dolla$$$ she is missing compared to all her mates. Her mates are literally all millionaires, and she’s from the ‘rough part of Ongar’, living with someone who didn’t willingly agree to any of their four kids.
Who are her millionaire friends apart from Mac? 👀

Must be tit for her being around millionaires when she can’t even pay her council tax. I also wander how Peta etc feel, must feel guilt inducing knowing ur best pal is skint and that u could pay off her debt no problem but also knowing that u can’t constantly bale people out, it’s a tough one and maybe why the rich tend to stick with other rich people

Reactions: 4
Must be tit for her being around millionaires when she can’t even pay her council tax. I also wander how Peta etc feel, must feel guilt inducing knowing ur best pal is skint and that u could pay off her debt no problem but also knowing that u can’t constantly bale people out, it’s a tough one and maybe why the rich tend to stick with other rich people
They probably don’t have much sympathy tbh. She said recently the partner gives her the money to pay it each month but she spends it 🤦🏻‍♀️
Is it she doesn’t have enough to live on or because she’s blowing it on stuff that isn’t needed? My guess is the latter.

Reactions: 1
Is it she doesn’t have enough to live on or because she’s blowing it on stuff that isn’t needed? My guess is the latter.
Oh she’s deffo blowing it on stuff she doesn’t need. I hate watching all these instagrammers that cry about not having enough money to pay their bills but the next story is new clothes etc that they have bought!
I can easily manage to pay my bills and I still spend less on tat than these instagrammers

Reactions: 3
I’m one of her mates is bliss (I think) she lives in a massive house but her husband got done recently for ripping ppl off majorly. I can’t remember exactly but if that was my mate I’d stay well clear

I’m one of her mates is bliss (I think) she lives in a massive house but her husband got done recently for ripping ppl off majorly. I can’t remember exactly but if that was my mate I’d stay well clear
That Bliss’ husband is (or was?) the manager of a football club. And they are multi millionaires

That Bliss’ husband is (or was?) the manager of a football club. And they are multi millionaires
Yea I remember now he didn’t rip ppl off he got done for illegal waste dumping at his house named after his wife (chav city) Hes been caught doing it again but makes out he don’t live there and it’s the tenants doing it 😂 he’s an ex Coke head turned born again Christian like that makes it all ok. I don’t know how Laura can post their I’ll gotten gains all over socials I wouldn’t associate with ppl like that

Yea I remember now he didn’t rip ppl off he got done for illegal waste dumping at his house named after his wife (chav city) Hes been caught doing it again but makes out he don’t live there and it’s the tenants doing it 😂 he’s an ex Coke head turned born again Christian like that makes it all ok. I don’t know how Laura can post their I’ll gotten gains all over socials I wouldn’t associate with ppl like that
Ooh I didn’t know all that! I’d love to know what the baby daddy does. They don’t seem to be short of money (not millionaires I know)

Reactions: 3
Didn’t realise there was a thread on Lauren, I really like her and feel sorry for her with her useless baby daddy!
what happened with her and Chantelle champs?
I love that she doesn’t take herself too seriously, I hope she doesn’t do a lifewithivycoco and become an Insta ass.

I followed Amy for quite a while and she’s always dressed her kids in designer stuff, she used to have a shop selling Spanish baby clothes (Syb & Teds) it was quite expensive….. she was the one who taught Kerri of lifewithivycoco to sew before Kerri had her coco and indie shop, I think something happened between them too as they used to be closer, they’re following each other now but about 2 years ago (maybe more) they’d unfollowed each other

Reactions: 4