Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t find a thread so don’t think she has one!
I love her but think she could be very marmite.
To the point, but sometimes I do make this face 😬

Reactions: 3
I'm 50/50. Find her v funny but don't think that relationship of hers is healthy for her boys to be brought up around, assuming all of what she says about her partner is true.

Reactions: 6
I started following her as I follow amyplusbabies. I couldn’t work it out if I did like her or not , but no I can’t stand her!!!! I think she is rude, passive aggressive , and just talks like an idiot! Moans she ain’t got money yet orders tit loads of clothes!!! The winging about her other half I don’t get it’s weird!!!! I actually have to skip her cause I can’t stand the voice!!! Sorry but not my cup of tea one bit, I class myself as a common working class girl ! But she is something else 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I started following her as I follow amyplusbabies. I couldn’t work it out if I did like her or not , but no I can’t stand her!!!! I think she is rude, passive aggressive , and just talks like an idiot! Moans she ain’t got money yet orders tit loads of clothes!!! The winging about her other half I don’t get it’s weird!!!! I actually have to skip her cause I can’t stand the voice!!! Sorry but not my cup of tea one bit, I class myself as a common working class girl ! But she is something else 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
No I totally get it, that’s how I feel too. She must be up to the eyeballs in debt I recon.
Does she have her own business?

Reactions: 1
No I totally get it, that’s how I feel too. She must be up to the eyeballs in debt I recon.
I’m not sure possibly a grazing table business other than that it seems like ‘the baby daddy’ duck I hate that phrase!!! Pays for everything or it’s all on credit!!!

The way she always refers to her other half as the baby daddy 🤮. She looks like she needs a bloody good wash 🙈

I’m so undecided on the relationship. If what she says is true then he’s an awful parent/ partner. It’s up to her what happens in her relationship and she doesn’t look for sympathy. As for the clothes hauls: I think she buys them, does the aff links and returns them. She’s probably a much nicer person in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also her fashion sense is heinous, had to be said. I doubt she'd think much of mine either though!

I’m so undecided on the relationship. If what she says is true then he’s an awful parent/ partner. It’s up to her what happens in her relationship and she doesn’t look for sympathy. As for the clothes hauls: I think she buys them, does the aff links and returns them. She’s probably a much nicer person in real life.
It is more the effect on her boys I would be concerned about. Modelling that sort of relationship is not going to do their future partners any favours really is it.

I found her through Peta Cavendish years ago.

I couldn’t get past the way she spoke to her children and have steered well clear since, seeing her name gave me the shudders.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s definitely tongue in cheek when she calls him ‘baby daddy’
Some times I do feel sorry for her- even though she would probably tell me to shove my sympathy 😂

like it must not feel nice that he doesn’t want to be involved in any of the births?!
from what she’s said about him he definitely sounds like a man baby

Yeah it’s definitely tongue in cheek when she calls him ‘baby daddy’
Some times I do feel sorry for her- even though she would probably tell me to shove my sympathy 😂

like it must not feel nice that he doesn’t want to be involved in any of the births?!
from what she’s said about him he definitely sounds like a man baby
I feel like she masks pain with humour deep down I bet she is really unhappy

• Heart
Shes very aggressive and she seems to thrive on attention she gets from being like this!

Her stories today 😬😬
How can someone be so open about being so aggressive! Like psychically threatening violence 😂
She’s lucky she hasn’t had the shot kicked out of her, and she’s pregnant!

Yeah that blooming amazing grazing is her business.

i have followed her a while, like what others have said sometimes I just can’t stand her other times she’s ok, she’s a unique one for sure!

I find Amy such a strange one. She's so passive aggressive too, I don't know what to make of her