Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that money question clearly triggerd her!!!
yes that’s a nosey question .... however she is the one who used to post about getting stuff on tick and how was skint ... and if the baby daddy found out would beat the tit out of her ( even in jest so not funny !!)
So I can see how the poster of that question may have been coming from now with her AFF links and constant bleeping swipe ups .... her lifestyle is changing ... constant hauls , kids clothes , lol her m&s food ..... me and my hubbs work full time and to be fair I can’t spend like that either!

she is very very judgmental on so many other people and I do think she is two faced there!!

duck that while girl gang Amy her and that Chloe ..... how much are they up their own arses!!!! Nasty stuck up but pretend to be down to earth normal ....when in reality new money louts 🤢🤢🤢🤢

nice little mention of online forum by her also obs meaning tattle ..so probably reads here Morning Lauren 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A lot of what she says makes no sense. She is so judgemental of other people yet also thinks we should all mind our own business. Such a contradiction. I don’t find her funny. I know we only see such small parts so hopefully the baby daddy likes his kids more than she lets on. Rather than actively avoiding having to spend time with them
I'm absolutely torn on her. I do genuinely like her but more and more I think the above, why say each to their own then go and judge how others feel and think? That and the aggression, though being pregnant prob doesnt help. She seemed much more chilled before.

Reactions: 4
Whenever anyone asks what she likes about the baby daddy, her ONLY answer is "He can defend my honour". That's literally it. That he'll stick up for her in a fight.
She's even having to arrange for her mum, mother in law and siblings to take days off work when she has the baby because her partner won't. It's absolutely baffling.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Whenever anyone asks what she likes about the baby daddy, her ONLY answer is "He can defend my honour". That's literally it. That he'll stick up for her in a fight.
She's even having to arrange for her mum, mother in law, and siblings to take days off work even she has the baby because her partner won't. It's absolutely baffling.
I found this unbelievable. In the past Peta and Macca have stepped up. He really is a useless piece of tit

Reactions: 5
So she had a baby by emergency c section not even 4 days ago and already he’s fucked off to work and left her alone with all 4 kids?! Sorry but he’s disgusting. No matter how much she jokes about how useless he is- he’s a vile human being to do that.

Reactions: 10
So she had a baby by emergency c section not even 4 days ago and already he’s fucked off to work and left her alone with all 4 kids?! Sorry but he’s disgusting. No matter how much she jokes about how useless he is- he’s a vile human being to do that.
Where has she said that

Where has she said that
Also they might have bills to pay so I don’t think we’re in a position to judge there although I wouldn’t have been able to cope

Reactions: 3
Where has she said that

Also they might have bills to pay so I don’t think we’re in a position to judge there although I wouldn’t have been able to cope
Tbf if that’s the case and he can’t take a week or so off as paternity due to bills needing to be paid, they shouldn’t have had a forth child!! Can’t be that hard up if they have that many kids.

Do you honestly think he’s even taken one day off? I’m assuming she means she hasn’t got her sister, sister in law, brother with her today and that’s why she’s home alone with all 4 boys. Gorgeous baby btw.

Reactions: 5
Baby is gorgeous, sounds like she had quite a traumatic time!
looking forward to hearing his name, I know the baby daddy wanted ‘Thor’ 😳

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She said the other week that he wasn't taking any time off when she goes into labour/has the baby. He said that he's sure she can sort something out between her mum/mother in law/siblings.
So yeah I fully believe she's alone with all the kids today. How she doesn't see anything wrong with this is crazy. But then he did the same when the other 3 were born so I guess she knows no different. It's sad really

Reactions: 6
So glad I found this thread 😂 I do quite like Lauren.. she is bluntly honest and can have a laugh at herself.. I feel like she probably has a separate group chat with her other friends where she sends pics of Chloe looking like spongebob with a Amy wine house beehive and they all laugh..
Chloes body shape honestly gives me anxiety but it goes to show that diet isn’t healthy because why has she got a huge moon face massive body and twiglet legs?
And Amy was more enjoyable fat!! Every day on her slimmers page she does these stupid inspirational speeches but it’s like mate that diet isn’t safe and it isn’t long term

Reactions: 14
I like Lauren, she really makes me laugh and she’s got a good heart I think but she really lacks empathy. Like with the vaccine and covid- she admits herself she doesn’t know anyone affected by it and none she knows is vulnerable so she’s not bothered but she’s very much in her own world and as long as she’s alright then she’s not bothered. Like with the c section- she must’ve had friends who have had sections but she’s completely oblivious to What’s involved. Either she never bothered asking friends or she didn’t listen. In her head she always had straight forward births so she’s not concerned herself with any other narrative. Fair enough but it’s not a very nice trait

Reactions: 9
On a side note do you think Amy’s bags and shoes are genuine? If so she’s spending thousands every month!

Reactions: 4