Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pumpkin video, why would you do that to your kids 🥺
I saw that and thought it was very cruel… maybe funny for the younger kids but the oldest was clearly upset. I hope she does actually take him to a proper pumpkin picking event.

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think her insta is so tit now? Not worth the fiver to see her content though. Surely ppl will get bored of paying so she’ll have to come back to her roots?? It’s a shame coz I quite liked her ‘duck everyone’ attitude 😏

Reactions: 13
Yeah I think I’m going to have to unfollow her as if I read the words ‘disciples’ and ‘Paetron’ anymore I’m going crack. It’s really irritating me the way she keeps saying those who got a spare fiver as if those who are not signing up are peasants. Nah your ok love, honestly what a shame as I actually liked some of her content but my god she’s become annoying.

Reactions: 11
Anyone else think her insta is so tit now? Not worth the fiver to see her content though. Surely ppl will get bored of paying so she’ll have to come back to her roots?? It’s a shame coz I quite liked her ‘duck everyone’ attitude 😏
You have to pay for her close friends?! Oh my god! Who does she think she is?
I haven't been on her page in ages as I just don't find her funny at all anymore she tries so hard to make out she's just another skint mum who hates her "baby daddy" and doesn't give a duck about anything blah blah blah. She's unrelatable and boring and I cringe everything time she says "bonj" or "party people".

Has she done the ridiculous Christmas photo shoot with her friends yet?

• Sick
Reactions: 7
You have to pay for her close friends?! Oh my god! Who does she think she is?
I haven't been on her page in ages as I just don't find her funny at all anymore she tries so hard to make out she's just another skint mum who hates her "baby daddy" and doesn't give a duck about anything blah blah blah. She's unrelatable and boring and I cringe everything time she says "bonj" or "party people".

Has she done the ridiculous Christmas photo shoot with her friends yet?
The latest is ‘disciples’ 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Off topic but Amy is really really grating on me now! She is so full of herself it’s unreal! The “unintentional” bragging ! Good for her that she is clearly doing very very well, but its coming across as 🤢🤢, lost bundles of Nike trainers in an airing cupboard, endless kids H&M orders, centre parks, Orlando , Chanel bags, Gucci shoes & belts …. But all clearly shown in view for full effect …I feel like a couple years ago she would of been like us and been the first to say reign it in love , cost of living crisis n all that … now she sits all cocky doing stories thinking she is hilarious!
god I can’t stand her now!!

Reactions: 9
Off topic but Amy is really really grating on me now! She is so full of herself it’s unreal! The “unintentional” bragging ! Good for her that she is clearly doing very very well, but its coming across as 🤢🤢, lost bundles of Nike trainers in an airing cupboard, endless kids H&M orders, centre parks, Orlando , Chanel bags, Gucci shoes & belts …. But all clearly shown in view for full effect …I feel like a couple years ago she would of been like us and been the first to say reign it in love , cost of living crisis n all that … now she sits all cocky doing stories thinking she is hilarious!
Same! She's soooooo annoying and nothing like who she used to be. It's just constant bragging. She's so up her own arse and thinks she's basically Miss Universe because she lost a few pounds. The clothes she's wearing now are so tacky and too young for her, I used to love following her but now she gives me the ick 🤢 I remember when she first started the diet she said she'd never become someone who thought a diet was a personality trait and wouldn't blather on about it all the time.. 🤥😂

• Heart
Totally agree! She posted about a cute outfit from H&M that she should have bought then realised she’d already bought it! Same with the trainers shed ‘lost’ who has that much money that they can’t remember all the expensive tit they’ve bought? She just grates on me now and I used to love her. Her boys are becoming spoilt brats her daughter always has that fake smile on for the camera aswell and does she not listen to lyrics of songs before doing tick-tock’s with them? ‘Even when I’ve got nothing on I made you look’ you really want your young daughter dancing to that?? And am I the only person that thinks she treats her oldest son differently as he’s got a different dad? I feel sorry for him but glad if he’s told her to not film him as it seems the others don’t have a choice

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! She posted about a cute outfit from H&M that she should have bought then realised she’d already bought it! Same with the trainers shed ‘lost’ who has that much money that they can’t remember all the expensive tit they’ve bought? She just grates on me now and I used to love her. Her boys are becoming spoilt brats her daughter always has that fake smile on for the camera aswell and does she not listen to lyrics of songs before doing tick-tock’s with them? ‘Even when I’ve got nothing on I made you look’ you really want your young daughter dancing to that?? And am I the only person that thinks she treats her oldest son differently as he’s got a different dad? I feel sorry for him but glad if he’s told her to not film him as it seems the others don’t have a choice

i think the comment about sybil listening to that song is a bit unfair .Do you not think she hears the song and many others with questionable lyrics in the car on the radio etc ? Shes 8 years old,were you not listening to spice girls and the like then.I dont know how old you are but theres always been songs with questionable lyrics that kids listened too and imo theres a big difference in letting your kid listen to megan trainor compared to cardi b for example.Even sam smith for example ,its not appropriate really but kids will hear it ,its in the shops,on tv,on the radio.Its always been this way.
I do think the diet has become her personality trait but then again its her business so i kind think is she just trying to rinse it to make all the money she can.Ive never liked her dress sense personally but as for dressing too young i think that will likely stem from not being 'able' to wear a lot of what she does now when she was younger

i think the comment about sybil listening to that song is a bit unfair .Do you not think she hears the song and many others with questionable lyrics in the car on the radio etc ? Shes 8 years old,were you not listening to spice girls and the like then.I dont know how old you are but theres always been songs with questionable lyrics that kids listened too and imo theres a big difference in letting your kid listen to megan trainor compared to cardi b for example.Even sam smith for example ,its not appropriate really but kids will hear it ,its in the shops,on tv,on the radio.Its always been this way.
I do think the diet has become her personality trait but then again its her business so i kind think is she just trying to rinse it to make all the money she can.Ive never liked her dress sense personally but as for dressing too young i think that will likely stem from not being 'able' to wear a lot of what she does now when she was younger
It’s nothing to do with listening to it but to purposely post a tick tock dancing for an audience to those exact words is a pedos field day. All because it’s Megan trainor doesn’t make a difference

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I like Amy but hate the she’s only fun happy life together because she lost weight like it’s her whole personality

It’s nothing to do with listening to it but to purposely post a tick tock dancing for an audience to those exact words is a pedos field day. All because it’s Megan trainor doesn’t make a difference
'pedos field day' is a reach but ok

Reactions: 1
Is this on Amy’s diet page? Has she deleted the other one or I am just blocked? I’ve never followed the diet one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think she has had quite a few facial fillers , lips for sure , Botox and jaw & slight cheek filler I feel