Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loveitme

VIP Member
I didn’t realise that about Amy’s kid. I remember Sybil being in school during Covid when they offered childcare to ‘vulnerable’ kids.

Didn’t know this either. Which kid? She seems to have a pattern of doing this. Which I find weird for someone who goes on about friends being the loves of her life etc.
im totally speculating about her kids and just assuming going off things shes posted.I could be wrong.

Ittybittytittyclub

Chatty Member
I’m one of her mates is bliss (I think) she lives in a massive house but her husband got done recently for ripping ppl off majorly. I can’t remember exactly but if that was my mate I’d stay well clear
That Bliss’ husband is (or was?) the manager of a football club. And they are multi millionaires

Pjta

And one of her best friends family member is trans. She done an article on them transitioning. Just seems to obvious not to post stuff like that when your bffs family have dealt with it it's too close to home.

Meringue22

VIP Member
Yeah has been for a couple of years. from what I can tell his girlfriend stuck with him and they had two little girls straight away and back to back. I’m sure Lauren used to take the boys to visit him but I don’t remember how I worked that out.
I have no words