Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SamKe

No I think she has done such a lovely thing and seems to have been transparent in the donations.

other people could look at her and think that’s how it is done.

Reactions: 10

VIP Member
I think she should stick to her grazing boards, she seems to have a genuine knack for that. She’s no comedian. If she was then there’s a lot of folk on this site who’d be next up on Live at the Apollo and she’s not a patch as funny as some of the threads I follow
Can’t believe she’s genuinely doing a Patreon. Wouldn’t have had her down for taking it so seriously. Can’t see what content she can possibly charge for tbh. I’d expect professional content and consistent if I’m paying not just a load of ranting stories. Be interesting to find out what she’s offering

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I like Lauren, just find the ‘baby daddy’ situation a bit strange.

I also used to really like Amy but since she’s lost the weight and become a consultant i don’t. Some of the stuff she says is ridiculous. She said it’s normal to lose your periods when you lose weight. That ain’t normal. She shouldn’t be promoting things like that.

Also their other mate Chloe is annoying

• Wow

Meringue22

VIP Member
She’s trying to normailse what is IMHO was abuse. The way she speaks to her own kids is pretty horrendous as well tbh

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I took that he was kicking off because she had used the microwave so now it would be hot inside and she out the chicken back in. He knows that’s not how microwaves work right?
She sounds just as bad as him, she said she was pushing him asking why he’s so emotional. What a horrible environment!
Her sons will grow up thinking that fucked up behaviour is normal too!

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Shes getting right on my nerves with this covid is just a cold thing. Shes so bloody naive and selfish. It killed my colleague who had a family and the rest of his life to live. His vulnerability was he was immune suppressed. She likes to come the hard woman she thinks it's funny but it's so heartless and has no empathy. Not even funny anymore.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
I know this is Lauren’s thread but Amy and Chloe are getting on my tits tonight. I hate people like that who ruin a night for everyone else. People have paid for an evening at the ritz and have those two plebs going on like that.
stick to sugar hut babes

pommobear

VIP Member
It's not even that really, it's the fact she doesn't seem to understand the reasons behind testing. The reason testing is needing even when you're not "at death's door" is that we desperately do need to try to keep cases as low as possible AND we need to use sequencing to identify newer troublesome variants as quickly as possible.

This pandemic has seriously demonstrated that the general public's understanding of basic science and stats is shockingly bad. Yes, most people will get covid mildly. But if cases are allowed allowed run riot, enough damage will be done that the NHS/economy and so on are royally fucked anyway. Just ignoring it and treating like the flu isn't an option.

Reactions: 9

Ello_Ello_4

Nothing funny about her latest stories, even though she is laughing about it her baby daddy having that much of a tantrum over his chicken because she sterilised the babies bottles is truly disturbing. Run Lauren RUUUUNNNN. I think she is a really decent person and she don’t deserve a giant man child that cries over supermarket bought chicken
Absolute madness that she finds it amusing that a grown ass man...dad to her children tries to throw a tumble drier in a rage because she put his fucking chicken in the microwave after she had sterilised a bottle for his child. Wtf!

Opinionated

VIP Member
Well that party was shit!! Looked proper boring and lame considering she’s a party animal. Her dolly costume was good but whoever that was dressed as Brittany she’s a weird looking fucker 😂

• Haha
I enjoy her stories and posts a lot more than some of the other fakes on Instagram. She’s funny and honest and that’s refreshing. The baby daddy however, sounds absolutely awful. He seems to be at work or at fishing, the kids are always with her or her mum or mother in law, never once heard her say he’s taken them anywhere. I mean he can’t even be bothered to be at the births so I guess taking them to the park isn’t really his scene. I’m really baffled that he doesn’t make her vagina dry up. It seems like his only redeeming feature is that he can defend her honour, what a man. He says things like ‘yeah Buddy’ and ‘pow’ on his Twitter, granted it very old but still and there’s also some racist content. What a catch, excuse the pun. Lauren, if you’re reading this, you can do better girl. He’s much more cringe than some of the other men you put down all the tile.

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Amy is really pissing me off!!!!! She is such a smug , patronising me me me bitch!!!!

did any one see her rant on amu plus babies about trolls etc etc and how people slag her off because off jealousy because she can treat her kids to this and that .....er no you daft bint!!! People just don’t like how u use ur slimmers for money , the way and spongebob carry on in your crass Chavy manor, they way you do over share very smugly and slyly just how much can afford to spend (and that’s not jealousy cause there are plenty of influencers I can happily watch and give props too!)
She is now just Insufferable and I can’t stand her one Fucking bit 👍🏼

Loveitme

VIP Member
Totally agree! She posted about a cute outfit from H&M that she should have bought then realised she’d already bought it! Same with the trainers shed ‘lost’ who has that much money that they can’t remember all the expensive shit they’ve bought? She just grates on me now and I used to love her. Her boys are becoming spoilt brats her daughter always has that fake smile on for the camera aswell and does she not listen to lyrics of songs before doing tick-tock’s with them? ‘Even when I’ve got nothing on I made you look’ you really want your young daughter dancing to that?? And am I the only person that thinks she treats her oldest son differently as he’s got a different dad? I feel sorry for him but glad if he’s told her to not film him as it seems the others don’t have a choice

i think the comment about sybil listening to that song is a bit unfair .Do you not think she hears the song and many others with questionable lyrics in the car on the radio etc ? Shes 8 years old,were you not listening to spice girls and the like then.I dont know how old you are but theres always been songs with questionable lyrics that kids listened too and imo theres a big difference in letting your kid listen to megan trainor compared to cardi b for example.Even sam smith for example ,its not appropriate really but kids will hear it ,its in the shops,on tv,on the radio.Its always been this way.
I do think the diet has become her personality trait but then again its her business so i kind think is she just trying to rinse it to make all the money she can.Ive never liked her dress sense personally but as for dressing too young i think that will likely stem from not being 'able' to wear a lot of what she does now when she was younger

Thetruth123

VIP Member
Off topic but Amy is really really grating on me now! She is so full of herself it’s unreal! The “unintentional” bragging ! Good for her that she is clearly doing very very well, but its coming across as 🤢🤢, lost bundles of Nike trainers in an airing cupboard, endless kids H&M orders, centre parks, Orlando , Chanel bags, Gucci shoes & belts …. But all clearly shown in view for full effect …I feel like a couple years ago she would of been like us and been the first to say reign it in love , cost of living crisis n all that … now she sits all cocky doing stories thinking she is hilarious!
god I can’t stand her now!!

Redyellowgreen

Chatty Member
What I hate!! And it's not just her but she seems to be doing it more ... when they link something and don't show what it is so you have to click on the link jusy so she get can some money out of it okey it's not thousands it's a couple of pence but why be so shady about it and now just show the product

InstaLurk

VIP Member
So her dog wees on her neighbours car, and when he quietly comes out and washes it off, she starts yelling at him and kicking off, but when he doesn’t react, she judges him for this says he’s one of those sad men who has nothing in him! Wtf. She is so distorted over what normal behaviour is.

Nellyellie

VIP Member
Is he a fish influencer 🤣🤣 mortified

he gives more fucks about fishing than his partner and kids

• Haha