Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm so she grew up in an abusive home then.

I get it was a different era, my own mum gave me the odd smack if she'd really lost her rag (and I haven't ever smacked my own son and I doubt I ever would no matter how much I sometimes feel like it!), but beating me up with household objects? Making me a drink with CIF in it to punish me???? That's abuse.

Reactions: 11
Erm so she grew up in an abusive home then.

I get it was a different era, my own mum gave me the odd smack if she'd really lost her rag (and I haven't ever smacked my own son and I doubt I ever would no matter how much I sometimes feel like it!), but beating me up with household objects? Making me a drink with CIF in it to punish me???? That's abuse.
no wonder she puts up with her partner. it’s not normal at all

Reactions: 10
She can use humour to deflect all she wants but that's an extremely dysfunctional family.

Reactions: 12
Don’t get me wrong I’m not a mum of 4 so could be wrong and ignorant, but if you’re shouting like that at your kids every bedtime, maybe think about staggering it and pop the younger ones to bed first and let the older ones stay up a little later and then put them to bed. Rather then battling all 3 at the same time!

Reactions: 9
She’s trying to normailse what is IMHO was abuse. The way she speaks to her own kids is pretty horrendous as well tbh

Reactions: 10
I mean I have lost the plot and really shouted at my son before and I've always felt TERRIBLE about it after and apologised to him. Not saying I'm not firm with him because I am but just don't think it's respectful to shout, so I always try to make sure if I do shout that I own it was wrong.

She's obviously had terrible role models.

Reactions: 8
Her stories today are sickening. Imagine using your platform to laugh about what is obviously child abuse. Throwing knives at kids is not funny, neither is poisoning your kid with cleaning products or running them over with your car. She’s deluded. Tries to act like she’s just opinionated when in reality she’s a f*cking mug. Imagine thinking it’s perfectly ok to abuse kids because that’s what happened when you were growing up. Idiot

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her stories today are sickening. Imagine using your platform to laugh about what is obviously child abuse. Throwing knives at kids is not funny, neither is poisoning your kid with cleaning products or running them over with your car. She’s deluded. Tries to act like she’s just opinionated when in reality she’s a f*cking mug. Imagine thinking it’s perfectly ok to abuse kids because that’s what happened when you were growing up. Idiot
This 💯 I'm the same age as her and it has NEVER been ok to treat kids the way she is describing. Absolutely sickening

Reactions: 3
Yeah she never used to be but then lost loads of weight and changed her profile!
I agree though, she gets so pissed off over the smallest things!
Is there a thread ? I used to really like her but I hate this you will never be happy fat she promotes like unless your dieting that’s it miserable well erm no 😂

Reactions: 1
Is there a thread ? I used to really like her but I hate this you will never be happy fat she promotes like unless your dieting that’s it miserable well erm no 😂
The diet she promotes is also very…oh duck what’s the word I mean 😂😂 I don’t meant dangerous but I can’t think of what I mean 🤦‍♀️ I’ll come back in the morning when my brain is working again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The diet she promotes is also very…oh duck what’s the word I mean 😂😂 I don’t meant dangerous but I can’t think of what I mean 🤦‍♀️ I’ll come back in the morning when my brain is working again 🙄
Toxic!!

Reactions: 2
I’d love to know how much her and Colin make from 121 diet not short of a few quid at all!

Reactions: 4
I get the impression that they make a fair few quid but probably still spend and live well above their means.
I get this impression beautiful expensive clothes parties etc but the bedrooms still got that awful floor and she never worked

Reactions: 2
So her dog wees on her neighbours car, and when he quietly comes out and washes it off, she starts yelling at him and kicking off, but when he doesn’t react, she judges him for this says he’s one of those sad men who has nothing in him! Wtf. She is so distorted over what normal behaviour is.

Reactions: 9