Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her middle son is a bit of a moody one isn't he? And they had front row seats at the parade 💸🤑

Reactions: 1
Like fuccckkkk am I gonna pay £5 a month to watch her make creamy sauces and shout at her kids. It was mildly amusing but I don’t even like paying 79p a month for the extra apple storage. Threeinarow is hilarious and my fav new watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Like fuccckkkk am I gonna pay £5 a month to watch her make creamy sauces and shout at her kids. It was mildly amusing but I don’t even like paying 79p a month for the extra apple storage. Threeinarow is hilarious and my fav new watch.
I used to like her but she turned into a 10/10 beg 😖

Reactions: 4
I know it’s about Amy again lol but duck me her kids are miserable!!! her stories about her Florida Disney trip are enough to put you off ever going. The lot of them have done nothing but moan moan moan. Ppl are debating whether to eat or heat and there she is spending thousands on her spoilt brats, which she’s taken out of school, and then moan about it. It’s supposed to be a lifetime experience ffs. Then she’s off to centre parcs for crimbo AGAIN which must cost her 5k with every activity she has to book for them. Jeeez read the bleeping room!!!

I know it’s about Amy again lol but duck me her kids are miserable!!! her stories about her Florida Disney trip are enough to put you off ever going. The lot of them have done nothing but moan moan moan. Ppl are debating whether to eat or heat and there she is spending thousands on her spoilt brats, which she’s taken out of school, and then moan about it. It’s supposed to be a lifetime experience ffs. Then she’s off to centre parcs for crimbo AGAIN which must cost her 5k with every activity she has to book for them. Jeeez read the bleeping room!!!

Happy tattling!

• Haha
I thought the outfit she posted last night was another one of her piss takes… she’s gone out in it.

Reactions: 7