Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I appreciate she’s being honest and has said she does it for a few pennies. But it just comes across as desperate now and seems to have ramped up since the baby was born
It’s how they all start…..this time next year if she hasn’t got herself cancelled she’ll be a full time insta knob I bet

• Haha
Reactions: 3
‘Bonj’ makes me laugh - sorry. Is that alrightbab back on insta or did I just unfollow 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I appreciate she’s being honest and has said she does it for a few pennies. But it just comes across as desperate now and seems to have ramped up since the baby was born
Agreed, and somehow having all rich mates and her wanting to go on long distance girls weekends with them to Miami and NY justifies the grifting…

Reactions: 4
Chloes legs are THE weirdest things i have ever seen, how do they even hold her up 😅
1099BE95-6CD9-4DC4-AF99-C87F8992093D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Delightful. Telling one of her kids he’ll get beaten up if he tells tales 🙄

Reactions: 2
Someone made a sly dig in the comments on her latest post about not carrying their 7 year old child on their hip to sell stuff but the comment has disappeared

Someone made a sly dig in the comments on her latest post about not carrying their 7 year old child on their hip to sell stuff but the comment has disappeared
The comment has been deleted because Amy replied to it. Being snarky.

I enjoy her stories and posts a lot more than some of the other fakes on Instagram. She’s funny and honest and that’s refreshing. The baby daddy however, sounds absolutely awful. He seems to be at work or at fishing, the kids are always with her or her mum or mother in law, never once heard her say he’s taken them anywhere. I mean he can’t even be bothered to be at the births so I guess taking them to the park isn’t really his scene. I’m really baffled that he doesn’t make her vagina dry up. It seems like his only redeeming feature is that he can defend her honour, what a man. He says things like ‘yeah Buddy’ and ‘pow’ on his Twitter, granted it very old but still and there’s also some racist content. What a catch, excuse the pun. Lauren, if you’re reading this, you can do better girl. He’s much more cringe than some of the other men you put down all the tile.

Reactions: 9
This is so unkind of me to say but she appreciates honesty. She has amazing legs but the blazers are the worst thing for her figure. She’s got a great figure but those blazers just don’t suit her

Reactions: 4
This is so unkind of me to say but she appreciates honesty. She has amazing legs but the blazers are the worst thing for her figure. She’s got a great figure but those blazers just don’t suit her
Her full dress sense is shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 3