Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amber94

Chloes legs are THE weirdest things i have ever seen, how do they even hold her up 😅
1099BE95-6CD9-4DC4-AF99-C87F8992093D.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Amber94

She goes on about so many things would “‘make her dry as sand paper” yet her own bf crying over chicken and throwing the tumble dryer doesn’t give her the ick???? He sounds like an absolute brat

• Heart

Sooks31

I think she’s using her following for something good. Some others should take a leaf out of her book.

NoodlesToodles

VIP Member
Is this lauren on about patreon? I stopped following her because her attitude stinks. It's not funny anymore. Shes got a cheek to think of setting up patreon. What has she to offer? Ranting about covid, the baby daddy or how she goes ape shit at mums at school? Shes totally gone down hill in my estimations. She got giddy when lil and co took notice and that was it. Always said she doesnt take it seriously but clearly she does. If folk pay for it then more fool them..

• Heart

Opinionated

VIP Member
No deffo not! She may be many things like straight talking and has some different views but she’s no thief I actually think it’s a good thing she does and she always shows receipts

76868684aa

I think Lauren is a strange egg, but that Amy even more so, I've had to unfollow both of her accounts tonight, how she pushes that dangerous diet is ludicrous, she's walking proof it's just a cycle of deprivation and then binge eating in circles, no life change at all as its so unsustainable 😬 Still can't cope with the fact she put both accounts on private as people on tattle started to find out her other half had an older child from a previous relationship, life is not as perfect as Amy makes out!

• Wow

charlottelou

I can’t believe how tame this thread is when the rest of tattle is so harsh?! I am missing something with this woman? I think she’s a complete arse! And the fact that anyone would even consider paying to listening to her I just don’t get it?! She’s a right self absorbed prick who thinks she’s profound cos she swears?! So what we all do don’t we?

Reactions: 11

Moaner

Yeah I think I’m going to have to unfollow her as if I read the words ‘disciples’ and ‘Paetron’ anymore I’m going crack. It’s really irritating me the way she keeps saying those who got a spare fiver as if those who are not signing up are peasants. Nah your ok love, honestly what a shame as I actually liked some of her content but my god she’s become annoying.

Nothing funny about her latest stories, even though she is laughing about it her baby daddy having that much of a tantrum over his chicken because she sterilised the babies bottles is truly disturbing. Run Lauren RUUUUNNNN. I think she is a really decent person and she don’t deserve a giant man child that cries over supermarket bought chicken

pommobear

VIP Member
Erm so she grew up in an abusive home then.

I get it was a different era, my own mum gave me the odd smack if she'd really lost her rag (and I haven't ever smacked my own son and I doubt I ever would no matter how much I sometimes feel like it!), but beating me up with household objects? Making me a drink with CIF in it to punish me???? That's abuse.

Boredofthem

I’m so undecided on the relationship. If what she says is true then he’s an awful parent/ partner. It’s up to her what happens in her relationship and she doesn’t look for sympathy. As for the clothes hauls: I think she buys them, does the aff links and returns them. She’s probably a much nicer person in real life.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

aalmaalm

VIP Member
I really liked her, but think she’s got a nerve tbh. She was sharing links and tips etc how to live through cost of living then goes and does that. I know £5 a month isn’t a lot but why the fuck would you pay to see her content!

Redmama

I also thought she was doing some sort of joke at first. Bloody hell I hope she recovers quickly! So lucky the baby daddy was there to get her to hospital!

kiddygal

Does anyone know more of the story about her brother who was in prison for attempted murder? The one she does the boxing gym. He was sentenced to 22 years. There’s an article detailing his sentencing which the victim had "While growing up I have accepted that there was general threat towards my father and I coming from the Dwyer family.”

• Wow

Sophiadee

VIP Member
Been doing a bit of digging and it seems the fella the brother went to prison with, has since turned to god. He’s married a pastor and shares a lot about their HIC church. His bio includes “on fire for Jesus” 😂😂
I don’t think attempting to decapitate someone with an axe will get you into heaven somehow 🤣

• Haha

SquiggleWiggle

Chatty Member
Erm so she grew up in an abusive home then.

I get it was a different era, my own mum gave me the odd smack if she'd really lost her rag (and I haven't ever smacked my own son and I doubt I ever would no matter how much I sometimes feel like it!), but beating me up with household objects? Making me a drink with CIF in it to punish me???? That's abuse.
no wonder she puts up with her partner. it’s not normal at all

blahblahbegsomemoreblah

So she had a baby by emergency c section not even 4 days ago and already he’s fucked off to work and left her alone with all 4 kids?! Sorry but he’s disgusting. No matter how much she jokes about how useless he is- he’s a vile human being to do that.

sadoldtroll

Chatty Member
Bloody hell I swear people are getting younger with these strokes. Hope she is well and Godspeed to the baby daddy because he’s gonna be BUSY