Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really, really don’t wanna start a debate on the monarchy but the mental gymnastics she did on her stories to swipe prince andrews fuckeries under the rug is insane to me

Reactions: 4
She is such an idiot. She used to be genuinely funny but I think she tries far too hard these days, and the way she types sentences annoys me. Thinking it's so unique and hilarious calling people egg heads etc.
Going on as if the queen did a 8-6 manual job everyday and was none the wiser about her sons behaviour 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Agree. The way she talks. Fam. Respek. Hush your gums. Why is she trying so hard to be noticed?

Reactions: 5
So today she is saying that everybody can say/do what they want on their own account & shouldn’t have to explain themselves. But as someone pointed out above - stories and stories on how people shouldn’t be using filters the other day? Contradictory little try-hard chav she is

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She is the first to slag off and disagree with people and force her chavvy opinion down everyone’s throats!!!! Don’t like it when ball is on the other foot does she!!!

also unpopular opinion but her youngest face really irritates me!!! He reminds me of a little old man!!!! 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is the first to slag off and disagree with people and force her chavvy opinion down everyone’s throats!!!! Don’t like it when ball is on the other foot does she!!!

also unpopular opinion but her youngest face really irritates me!!! He reminds me of a little old man!!!! 🙈
Why is she fighting so hard for the royal family though?! The way she behaves and goes on you'd think it was the last thing she would support. Always harping on about the baby daddy defending her honour etc and here she is saying it's okay if the queen chose not to believe the allegations about her son. Imagine if a little granny Mary down the street decided to ignore things like this about her son. She'd be 1st on her stories giving it ok eggheads some real tit had kicked off down the street blah blah blah.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Those kids are always being taken out until ridiculous o’clock at night. They are being raised to be feral! There are no rules, boundaries or control. Just “do as I say not as I do”

And that card left at Buckingham Palace… in her own words I have second hand embarrassment. Writing Big up and Fam all over it. Lauren you’re a 35 mum of 4. It’s so cringe.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have followed her for years, like I can remember when her first kid was born. And I used to take her with a pinch of salt. But she's now just doing my head in with the constant spending on tacky clothes (that don't suit her at all).

I think she has always been an attention seeker, a bit like when kids feel a bit neglected and they act up to get some form of attention. I used to find it funny but it grates on me now.

Also, has anyone figured out what her job is? Or Allison's job?

Reactions: 8
Her mate amyplusbabies selling £500 worth of trainers that her son hasn’t worn!!!!! 3 pairs for £500!!!!!!! Wtf in this day and age 🤦🏼‍♀️ Is the diet industry really paying that much??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Has she been deleted again? I don't follow but her but saw on Amy's, though in the past when looked for her you have to put in exact search name, is it called shadow banning or something?

Reactions: 2
Last couple of months. She works in the evenings. I don’t think she’s said what she’s doing.
what i don't get is how collin has been able to give up his job and become a cambridge consultant .I bet he was on a decent wage before as well so how much can they be making from it ,must be decent i just don't know how

Reactions: 3