Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just know she’s the type that does the splits EVERY time they get a bit drunk. I had a friend who was the same and we were all supposed to be so impressed and any new people we met on a night out were supposed to be enthralled - such a weird ‘look at me’ thing

Reactions: 7
You just know she’s the type that does the splits EVERY time they get a bit drunk. I had a friend who was the same and we were all supposed to be so impressed and any new people we met on a night out were supposed to be enthralled - such a weird ‘look at me’ thing
To be fair, if I could still do the splits I’d be doing them at every opportunity. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nothing funny about her latest stories, even though she is laughing about it her baby daddy having that much of a tantrum over his chicken because she sterilised the babies bottles is truly disturbing. Run Lauren RUUUUNNNN. I think she is a really decent person and she don’t deserve a giant man child that cries over supermarket bought chicken

Reactions: 11
Nothing funny about her latest stories, even though she is laughing about it her baby daddy having that much of a tantrum over his chicken because she sterilised the babies bottles is truly disturbing. Run Lauren RUUUUNNNN. I think she is a really decent person and she don’t deserve a giant man child that cries over supermarket bought chicken
Absolute madness that she finds it amusing that a grown ass man...dad to her children tries to throw a tumble drier in a rage because she put his bleeping chicken in the microwave after she had sterilised a bottle for his child. Wtf!

Reactions: 9
Her latest story has made me feel sick to my stomach. I was on the receiving end of abuse and she has honestly triggered me. Their relationship is absolutely toxic. Wtf do either of them get out of it?!

Reactions: 5
i don’t understand what happened, she took the cooked chicken out of the microwave (why isn’t it stored in the fridge) to sterilise the bottles and then put it back in?

I don’t think half her stories are true anymore tbh
Just for the record I’m not in any way belittling domestic abuse I hope my post doesn’t seem that way just something in her stories don’t ring true to me anymore. I think she got an audience and engagement from them a few times and ran with it.

Maybe Social services need to pay her a visit if the boys are being brought up on that environment

She goes on about so many things would “‘make her dry as sand paper” yet her own bf crying over chicken and throwing the tumble dryer doesn’t give her the ick???? He sounds like an absolute brat

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She goes on about so many things would “‘make her dry as sand paper” yet her own bf crying over chicken and throwing the tumble dryer doesn’t give her the ick???? He sounds like an absolute brat
right!!! He is the walking definition of DRY. I think it’s sad, who cares if he can defend her honour. My husband could and he is actually nice to me too. She is really missing out on a loving relationship and she says she’s ok with it. She is a hard faced cow for sure but no one could be happy living like that surely. The boys will all grow up thinking their fucked up relationship is normal too!

• Heart