Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so unkind of me to say but she appreciates honesty. She has amazing legs but the blazers are the worst thing for her figure. She’s got a great figure but those blazers just don’t suit her
I think some blazers have looked nice before, but she’s quite tall isn’t she so they look super short for going out in! I do like that she is able to take feedback like this and not go and cry 😂

Reactions: 2
I think some blazers have looked nice before, but she’s quite tall isn’t she so they look super short for going out in! I do like that she is able to take feedback like this and not go and cry 😂
I don’t think she is tall. I think she is actually a lot smaller than she appears. In my opinion the blazers are awful and she could wear so much nicer clothes ( although she would disagree )

Reactions: 1
What’s with the stupid leg pose ? Is she taking the piss ?

Are you joking ?
She is taking the piss out of fashion huns!

I agree the blazers do nothing for her but she got a great figure and looks fab for 4 kids!

Reactions: 6
39D55590-A7E6-412D-B88B-B7B66ABBFD41.jpeg

I can’t believe someone who has posted THOUSANDS of pics and info of her kids ( their birthdays / clothes they like / the parks they like etc) makes a comment like this. Absolutely no regard to her kids right to privacy

Reactions: 5
Amy is really pissing me off!!!!! She is such a smug , patronising me me me witch!!!!

did any one see her rant on amu plus babies about trolls etc etc and how people slag her off because off jealousy because she can treat her kids to this and that .....er no you daft bint!!! People just don’t like how u use ur slimmers for money , the way and spongebob carry on in your crass Chavy manor, they way you do over share very smugly and slyly just how much can afford to spend (and that’s not jealousy cause there are plenty of influencers I can happily watch and give props too!)
She is now just Insufferable and I can’t stand her one bleeping bit 👍🏼

Reactions: 9
I cant believe she has that poor boy forward facing in the sling at such a young age. Its really not recommended until they have complete head control and even after that only for really short periods of time. Poor bubs

Reactions: 2
I cant believe she has that poor boy forward facing in the sling at such a young age. Its really not recommended until they have complete head control and even after that only for really short periods of time. Poor bubs
He looked fine and supported to me! She’s got other kids so I think she knows what she’s doing

Reactions: 6
He looked fine and supported to me! She’s got other kids so I think she knows what she’s doing
I think he did look supported, like nice and tight to her chest but I can't imagine it was great for his little hips. Just because someone has other kids doesn't mean what they are doing is okay, or the best etc.
Anyway, I used to really like her and actually thought if I ever have a public page I'd hope I was as honest about being a parent as she is. But I feel like she tries so hard now. Things that were a little funny just aren't anymore. Trying to hard with the asos posts, the mirror posing which has gone on for forever, slagging the baby daddy. Its beyond tongue in cheek and a bit boring now. Some of her posts are funny and I do have nothing but leg envy when she's going out.

• Heart

It really isn't good for a baby that young, for many reasons as outlined in the link.

Baby wearing has become almost a fashion accessory for the insta huns now rather than following affect guidelines etc

Reactions: 4
I do agree with the trying too hard, like the gif mask tit, just over done

Amy is really pissing me off!!!!! She is such a smug , patronising me me me witch!!!!

did any one see her rant on amu plus babies about trolls etc etc and how people hag her off because off jealousy because she can treat her kids to this and that .....er no you daft bint!!! People just don’t like how u use ur slimmers for money , the way and spongebob carry on in your crass Chavy manor, they way you do over share very smugly and slyly just how much can afford to spend (and that’s not jealousy cause there are plenty of influencers I can happily watch and give props too!)
She is now just Insufferable and I can’t stand her one bleeping bit 👍🏼
I used to really like Amy but then she lost weight and it just became her whole personality!

Reactions: 4