Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They buy the products wholesale the more they buy the cheaper and they can charge what they want I don’t think they have a mortgage with both Amy’s parents dying

They buy the products wholesale the more they buy the cheaper and they can charge what they want I don’t think they have a mortgage with both Amy’s parents dying
even so .We grew up with parents with no mortgage ,it doesn't make that much of a difference that one person can just quit there well paid job.I didn't know that about the products though .

Reactions: 2
even so .We grew up with parents with no mortgage ,it doesn't make that much of a difference that one person can just quit there well paid job.I didn't know that about the products though .
Yes a friend of a friend does it and she started a few years ago has a little shop front /office don’t know her that well for finances but seems to do well, I just always thought that’s why Amy never moved when they had to put teds computer in her room etc so they didn’t get another mortgage but you are right about the just giving up the job must be more lucrative then we all thought as she doesn’t do insta ads etc anymore !

It's one of those MLM business as well so if you recruit people you get money from all they buy as well and from anyone they recruit as well. She had a huge following on Instagram already so a wide range of people to sell to/recruit.

Who the hell is gonna pay £5 a month to watch her tit show of a life. Won't last long before she's back on her main page as she won't have the large following on the other 🙄

Reactions: 4
Who the hell is gonna pay £5 a month to watch her tit show of a life. Won't last long before she's back on her main page as she won't have the large following on the other 🙄
She’s going to charge for content?!

Reactions: 1
She’s started a Patreon. £5 a month. No, ta.
My favourite rugby podcast have a patreon that’s 2 pounds a month, and we as listeners know exactly what the money goes towards and get so much input to the podcast. Would I duck pay her a fiver 🙃

Reactions: 4
I really liked her, but think she’s got a nerve tbh. She was sharing links and tips etc how to live through cost of living then goes and does that. I know £5 a month isn’t a lot but why the duck would you pay to see her content!

Reactions: 10
I suppose cos she’s a normal account, rather than an aspirational/influencer type one people aren’t gonna pay it really. But as she’s a normal person with normal lifestyle perhaps even if 10pr 20 people subscribe it’s worth doing as it pays a bill?
I won’t be paying, I don’t pay for anyone’s patreon. But people like PTWM, who is a lying con artist, seem to make a mint out of it so maybe she’ll do well.

Reactions: 8
It seems like quite a few people are signing up to her patreon. I enjoy watching her stories but not enough to pay. I will be interested to see what stories are left for us non paying folk.

Reactions: 7
Same I really enjoy following her and watching her stories, but I won’t be paying for it

Reactions: 8
Same I really enjoy following her and watching her stories, but I won’t be paying for it
Same no way I can justify paying this - shame she didn’t do what the person who dm’d her said and started TikTok or YouTube..

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe how tame this thread is when the rest of tattle is so harsh?! I am missing something with this woman? I think she’s a complete arse! And the fact that anyone would even consider paying to listening to her I just don’t get it?! She’s a right self absorbed prick who thinks she’s profound cos she swears?! So what we all do don’t we?

Reactions: 11
I can’t believe how tame this thread is when the rest of tattle is so harsh?! I am missing something with this woman? I think she’s a complete arse! And the fact that anyone would even consider paying to listening to her I just don’t get it?! She’s a right self absorbed prick who thinks she’s profound cos she swears?! So what we all do don’t we?
I totally 1 Hunna (her words not mine 😂) agree!!!!! I can not stand her , I think she is just a loud mouth rude aggressive bleep , not my cup of tea 1 bit!

Reactions: 6