Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Colins dad lives abroad, somewhere like Vietnam I think and his mother passed away. She spoke about this just before Christmas that’s how I know.

Reactions: 1
I think Lauren is a strange egg, but that Amy even more so, I've had to unfollow both of her accounts tonight, how she pushes that dangerous diet is ludicrous, she's walking proof it's just a cycle of deprivation and then binge eating in circles, no life change at all as its so unsustainable 😬 Still can't cope with the fact she put both accounts on private as people on tattle started to find out her other half had an older child from a previous relationship, life is not as perfect as Amy makes out!
I don’t think it will have been becuase of that becuase she’s discussed it years ago ,unless she’s wanting to keep it hush hush now for some reason .I think it was more becuase she posted that something ‘life changing ‘ had happened and their lives would never be the same again .Then obviously people asked her what had happened and she went off grid for a while and when she came back she was private and said she was never doing ads again .
Personally I think it was definitley something to do with one of her children but hey ho good on her for stopping the ads when she didn’t feel comfortable

Reactions: 6
A Patreon account? 🙄
The cynic in me feels like the whole closing of her account was made up so she can set up this new account where people have to pay to view.
If she keeps moaning about being shut down and has no other option but to move onto this platform, she has a better chance of followers to join up and then she makes money!

Reactions: 4
The thing is, she has a few minions that gas her up, think she the best thing since sliced bread, so makes her think she’s a comedian that people will pay to watch, would be funny to see how many people would actually pay to watch 😂😂

• Heart
I mean she’s funny but she can barely string a sentence together. Her grammar is awful. People need their head seeing to if they pay to read the same five stories on repeat.

She’s a joke. She started her account taking the piss out of influencers for clout and now the hypocrisy is strong with this one! Stick to your crappy grazing boards hun. 🤮

Reactions: 12
I think she should stick to her grazing boards, she seems to have a genuine knack for that. She’s no comedian. If she was then there’s a lot of folk on this site who’d be next up on Live at the Apollo and she’s not a patch as funny as some of the threads I follow
Can’t believe she’s genuinely doing a Patreon. Wouldn’t have had her down for taking it so seriously. Can’t see what content she can possibly charge for tbh. I’d expect professional content and consistent if I’m paying not just a load of ranting stories. Be interesting to find out what she’s offering

Reactions: 10
Is this lauren on about patreon? I stopped following her because her attitude stinks. It's not funny anymore. Shes got a cheek to think of setting up patreon. What has she to offer? Ranting about covid, the baby daddy or how she goes ape tit at mums at school? Shes totally gone down hill in my estimations. She got giddy when lil and co took notice and that was it. Always said she doesnt take it seriously but clearly she does. If folk pay for it then more fool them..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She mentioned it the other day, I enjoy some of her posts but I would never in a million years pay for anyones insta content.. they can all get it the bin. The ego on them all 🤯

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Colins dad lives abroad, somewhere like Vietnam I think and his mother passed away. She spoke about this just before Christmas that’s how I know.
Lives in Vietnam? Wow, I didn’t have them down as being particularly worldly widely 🤣 genuinely shocked at that, with all the oven food and drinking gravy I just thought their world was a lot smaller than that 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her afternoon tea is a rip off, all store brought with shapes cut out. I just can’t imagine it’s clean either 😫

Reactions: 3
I'd love to know what h and s certs/qualifications shes got. She cant be able to guarantee no cross contamination either.

Is the baby daddie's (🤢) job literally just sports fishing? He seems to be out fishing all day every day on his stories.