Alabamalola

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so her sons just cracked his head open and been sent to A&E then she’s posting an AFF link less than an hour later for a pair of shoes?

Reactions: 1
so her sons just cracked his head open and been sent to A&E then she’s posting an AFF link less than an hour later for a pair of shoes?
I actually don’t understand the issue here? Being sat in A&E she’s easily got her phone out so can be doing that while with her kid. Or am I a tit parent 😬

Reactions: 16
Yep, non-event. Kids are seen really quickly in A&E & it just takes a few minutes to glue a cut.

Reactions: 6
Yea I guess however I wouldn’t be able to think straight if that happened to my child 🤷‍♀️
I get what you mean. I wouldn’t be thinking of posting an ad, but in the past I have been on my phone up the hospital especially when little one was asleep and we were just waiting

Reactions: 1
She says she hasn’t got money to pay any more on her gas and electric and then says she’s buying herself some £100 boots…
She feels so hard done by.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
the poor girl being strangled by the carrier.
If you’re going to look after someone else’s kid, at least do the carrier properly 🙄
9460DAC0-3ED3-4100-85C0-A3B643BE6537.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m guessing either catering / restaurant waitressing , night time shelf stacking even late night hotel shift

Reactions: 2
I don't get why she was bitching about her partner playing football while she watched the kids when they were at the beach? She always says that she won't let him co-parent, "tells him about himself if he thinks he has an opinion" on the kids / their upbring and that the parenting is solely down to her by her own choice, so why would she expect him to be involved?! She doesn't let him. Their relationship is so bizarre and confusing

Reactions: 6
Who leaves buying school uniform until 7pm the night before the schools go back?!?!?!
She’s been buy her shite all summer so there’s no excuse.
She honestly doesn’t normally bother me but that’s not even funny!

Reactions: 7
Just looked at her Grid, the way 2 of those boys are holding the baby up by his arms, and in next pic he's on floor crying, it's almost like a parody account now for tit parenting!

Reactions: 3
She is always trying way too hard to be “rough”.
A couple of her insta besties are the same.
Why is she always going on about filters?
I though her moto was that all the “peeps” of the world should do what they wanna do - but she’s constantly trying to tell people not to use filters that insta supplies for a bit of fun. Maybe some people aren’t as confident as her? There’s lots of reasons people use filters and none of those are to do with Alabama bleeping lola

Reactions: 7
She did my head in the other day when she was giving tips on basically how to get out of paying any council tax you owe. Meanwhile she’s spending, spending spending, (thanks to Klarna) purely for Instagram content to try and grow her account. Why doesn’t she just stop spending money on pointless clothes (although I’m sure once it’s been posted on the gram to try and make people laugh, it will be sent back) and pay whatever council tax she owes? Why should tax payers have to suffer just so she can buy tatty clothing to satisfy her spending habit?

Reactions: 4