Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

itscoldoutside

Chatty Member
"A proper girly pink knickerbocker glory.." Lucy's mask has slipped. Her boys supposedly were brought up gender neutral (HA HA, as if. It was Lucy in her desperation for a girl that was dressing them in tutus and makeup) and here is Lucy assigning a gender to an ICE CREAM.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Calais

“Mumming A LOT” fuck the fuck off 🙄 she’s on a 6 week holiday, with husband/family/friends, not exactly going it alone is she!? And if she didn’t want to mum A LOT, why have so many ham butties, tuna pastas, Christmas cakes, flamingos. Oh and a girl… rabbit whatshername.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
How nice of her to namecheck Ziggy as the one who moved her 🙄 also, if it was that easy for her to get burned, surely the other kids were at risk too?

View attachment 1536494
she's happy to give examples of burn risks, like spilling hot tea or pans being knocked off the stove, yet she's so purposefully shady about sharing what caused Queen's burn. she refers to it constantly, yet without ever specifing what caused the born, just dropping clues here and there - the doctors were unable to identify it, yet Hendrix could simply remove it from her face without being harmed himself - to the point that i genuinely think she enjoys the drama and the mystery she's purposefully creating, simply because it increases engagement and causes people to comment. she feels so guilty about what happened, yet perfecrly happy to exploit the accident and her daughter's injury for content. 👌🏻

if she was truly interested in raising awareness about burn injuries, she would simply explain the cause of Queen's burn, because whatever caused it, it's not going to be something so extremely unusual that it is only found in Lucy's house. even if it's a more unlikely cause than hot water etc, whatever happened could still be a risk to other kids - yet she's not interested in sharing details to protect other children - clearly because the burn was a result. of an item she doesn't want to reveal, to protect herself.

aalnd the repetitive shit about how she cannot believe she has a GIRL. having a daughter is hardly a rare miracle, ffs - and again emphasises that her sons only exist in her desperate attempts to have the precious GIRL she always dreamed of. it must be so hurtful to them to be constantly reminded that they were never good enough for her. and as for the burn, the way she keeps reinforcing that Queen is PERFECT, even with a horrendous burn on her face - it sounds like she's repeating it to desperately try to convince herself of that fact. she wished for a little girl, she dreamed of her....but now she's "damaged" - although still perfect and beautiful. the way she describes it, it's like she finally had the GIRL she always dreamed of, but now her dream is somehow RUINED, because her BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT disney princess has a burn on her cheek, and it's just not the fairytale she dreamed of. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32

frostily

VIP Member
I forget Lucy exists until I get a notification that someone’s posted on here and a little voice in my head goes VWALA lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Pastabake

I don't know how to word this but, I don't feel the same about my children as they are different ages, totally different characters, at different stages developmentally, one day one is super difficult the next it's the other, I do however LOVE them both equally and the same. The one thing that doesn't make a difference is their different genders. I don't feel differently because my son is a boy and my girl is more "delicate, softer" or whatever nonsense she says.

I think what jars the most is how gender wasn't a thing for her before, the boys were fluid in their dressing, long hair, being a boy doesn't mean they can't do etc etc etc, whatever she spouted. But now there is a little girl on the scene she's gone so OTT Stereotypical gender confirming it just shows how fake she was with the boys.

Gender is and should be the least interesting about your child, especially your newborn.

Reactions: 28

hattie20

VIP Member
She needs to shut the fuck up.

My friends 4th and final attempt at IVF failed this week. She wouldn’t have cared less if she had a girl or a boy. She’s devastated that she will never carry a baby.

And a dickhead like Lucy has FIVE children. She should be thanking her lucky stars for each and every one of them, regardless of gender.

I feel for those of you struggling with infertility and secondary infertility. Life is cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really looking forward to “her” Glastonbury! The delights we will see! Sparkles! Big hats! Missing Queenie! Tongues out! Peace signs! Humble band brag! Missing Queenie! Assorted sequinned hanger ons! Mention of Keith Flint! Missing Queenie! Glasto-wear hidden advert! That stupid fringed tower! The Rabbit Hole! Humble “I come every year” brag! Missing Queenie!

Simply cannot wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

meredithgrey

I feel like if you're getting a fucking helicopter into Glastonbury, you shouldn't be out there extolling it's virtues to all and sundry. Her experience of it is lightyears away from most other people's.

At least have the humility to say "I'm so lucky to be able to experience it from this viewpoint but I know it's not the same when you have to walk 24 miles back to your soggy muddy tent to find someone's ransacked your valuables and you're cold and knackered".

Reactions: 26

HoneyNed

She's such a bellend. On her latest post talking about how Ibiza is sooo bohemian that you can just stare at a rock for hours 🥴 That's not bohemian, that's bloody sun stroke mate.

and someone commented saying they'd been going for 15 years and loved it, now their son was 19 she might try a club again, and Lucy just rambled off a ridiculous amount of clubs and when they get good etc and the woman comments back "I know, as I said...I've been coming to Ibiza for 15 years..."

She must be stamping her feet thinking "no, but this is MY special place. No-one else gets it like I do"

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
It’s the anniversary of the most wackiest wedding the UK has ever seen! Did you know they got married in Vegas? Spur of the moment? Best man was dressed as aubergine or a verruca or something? Honestly it was like sooooo hilarious and alternative and just keeerazy!

If you have to keep telling people how far out, funny and left field you are, you’re not. That’s for other people to decide not for you to form a fake personality around.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Her baby daughter gets a terrible burn requiring skin grafts .

She’s then photographing her baby numerous times and writing a, quite frankly, bizarre story then sharing it all on IG.

The attention seeking and neediness from this woman is off the scale. Those children deserve privacy , I find the oversharing from these people nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
"A proper girly pink knickerbocker glory.." Lucy's mask has slipped. Her boys supposedly were brought up gender neutral (HA HA, as if. It was Lucy in her desperation for a girl that was dressing them in tutus and makeup) and here is Lucy assigning a gender to an ICE CREAM.
THIS! since the moment Queen was born, she's been dressed in floral patterns and frilly little dresses, pink outfits, tees with "GRL PWR" and "STRONG GIRLS CLUB" slogans and hair bows, bonnets and pink bunny ears.

on her birthday, Queen wore a pink outfit with a pink crown, and celebrated with pink balloons, presents wrapped in pastel and pink paper, recieved a doll's house covered in unicorns and pink princess castles and ate "girly pink" ice cream. every aspect of that little girl's life and the way she's being treated screams "i fully abide by gender stereotypes"! it certainly highlights that she didn't bring the boys up to be "gender creative" because she believes in gender neutral parenting, but because she was so desperate for a little girl to dress up in super, cutesy, pretty, sparkly stereotypically "girly" pinks and dresses that she tried to satisfy that desire by presenting the boys with princess dresses and glittery tiaras, sparkly sequined leggings and jackets and encouraged them to grow their hair long - Hendrix in particular was like her consolation-prize "daughter".

but it was never about gender neutral parenting - that was simply a guise used to conceal the fact that she was so desperate to have a daughter, and was purposefully attempting to distract from that disappointment by making the most of it, and raising her boys to dress as stereotypically "girlie" as possible, because her main goal in life was to have a baby girl, ditch all her "gender neutral" bullshit and jump headfirst into reinforcing gender stereotypes, ensuring her daughter is given absolutely everything in the colour pink.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Venuslurker

Chatty Member
Oh I'm sure Eavis is devastated by your review Lucy.

Also "EVEN with our artist/hospitality bands!!!" Oh fuck off you try hard ponce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22