Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I'm sure Eavis is devastated by your review Lucy.

Also "EVEN with our artist/hospitality bands!!!" Oh duck off you try hard ponce.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1385710

She acts like she runs the thing 🤣🤣🤣 you stayed off site in a chapel ffs hun you are not what Glastonbury is about!
I went to Glastonbury this year and she’s talking out of her ass, it was bloody brilliant and I had no fancy wrist bands and slept in a tent ⛺ it’s a festival it gets busy if she’s got so much to moan about why is she already talking about going next year?!? The mind boggles!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My brothers girlfriend went to Glasto this year and she said it was incredible!

I guess being an entitled bleep is what happens when you make an annual festival your entire personality, Lucy. duck off, you absolute bellhelm 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1385710

She acts like she runs the thing 🤣🤣🤣 you stayed off site in a chapel ffs hun you are not what Glastonbury is about!
Holy bleeping gatekeeping Batman!

Maybe the ‘Queen’ of Glasto needs to hang up her crown.

Also everyone I know who went this year got Covid 😂 I’m sure you avoid such things when you chopper in daily from your chapel

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My theory on that is Glasto was full of new bright young things and her nose has been pushed out of joint.

Reactions: 21
Holy bleeping gatekeeping Batman!

Maybe the ‘Queen’ of Glasto needs to hang up her crown.

Also everyone I know who went this year got Covid 😂 I’m sure you avoid such things when you chopper in daily from your chapel
Every single person I know who went came back with Covid too :-(

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t sleep last night and at 2am she posted about having this sickness bug and That she’s so pleased they have so many bathrooms… it had gone by the morning

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9