Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread was getting on a bit. Please feel free if anyone wants to do a recap although the last one was started in Sept 2020 so perhaps not the quickest to sum up 😅

Reactions: 4
No matter how the burn happened and who is responsible, I feel very sorry for the baby. Burn victims carry a heavy load through life.

It’s a pretty extreme way for the universe to tell Lucy to be a bit more humble about the golden daughter though. 😳

Reactions: 16
It's just another way for Lucy to feel so speshul and younique, no other parent in the country would have this mystery substance in their house 🙄. But it's not relevant what it was....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Poor baby 😔 and poor sibling if there was one involved, I hope the guilt isn’t too much

Reactions: 3
It's just another way for Lucy to feel so speshul and younique, no other parent in the country would have this mystery substance in their house 🙄. But it's not relevant what it was....
Maybe people do have this mystery substance but they keep it in their sheds or garages?

Reactions: 9
The whole way she’s handled it is bizarre. Not that I’m surprised!

Her baby daughter gets a terrible burn requiring skin grafts .

She’s then photographing her baby numerous times and writing a, quite frankly, bizarre story then sharing it all on IG.

The attention seeking and neediness from this woman is off the scale. Those children deserve privacy , I find the oversharing from these people nauseating.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I wonder if it’s something like sodium hypochlorite we’ve used it on our patio before it’s a cleaning product, but used neatly or not watered down can cause nasty burns if not used properly

Reactions: 2
It’s bizarre she’s being so cagey about what it isn’t that’s burnt her… why not just say what it is so she is spreading awareness, so people don’t keep harmful substances or liquids in their bleeping playroom 🥴

Logically, it must be whatever base chemicals used to vape eliquid? Not illegal but not something everyone has in their homes? She doesn’t want to say and have it connected to Riot Squad/ Riot Labs?

Reactions: 5
It’s a pretty extreme way for the universe to tell Lucy to be a bit more humble about the golden daughter though. 😳
I wanted to type this but you've but it far better (and with more politeness) than I could have.

I thought she had a nanny? Husband? Why can’t one of them watch the kids, or leave them around the kitchen table to plate up?

Didn’t she come on thread 1 to defend herself or am i thinking of a different influencer? Will she be back I wonder?

She just comes across as such a new money chav. (I loathe to use that word but it does sum it up) I hope the social workers see past her big house and do a bit more peeking.

From what she has shown, the child could have a proper 70’s haircut/hats/scarves/camera angles all sorts to cover the scars. She could have said nothing at all. Now the more she digs, the more speculation, the more awful she looks. Narcissistic twit.

Reactions: 12
There is def something weird about her. She talks and behaves like a 15 year old. There is so much drama. Remember the dogs that died of something awful? Nothing is ever her fault.

Reactions: 17
Firstly would like to say I originally followed her about 3-4 years ago and genuinely really liked her . Obv too young then too see what a fake , obnoxious cretin she is . My biggest gripe with her ( apart from clearly pushing her sons out when she had her daughter ) was the way she publicly slags off companies for example , that snooze shade company and also mead farm . I messaged her to say I thought the way publicly slammed mead farm was a disgrace . She’s absolutely vile . Everything is vile and horrific about her .

Reactions: 13
I wanted to type this but you've but it far better (and with more politeness) than I could have.
I thought long and hard how to phrase it and I’m still not sure I captured the total irony of the only child who Lucy seems to care about being hurt and her extreme hubris about having an OMGDAUGHTER.

I still feel very sorry for the baby who now will have facial scars for life as well as having such a stupid, uneducated mother.

Reactions: 15
Its so bizarre that she has gone into so much detail about everything BUT what actually burnt her remains a mystery !

Reactions: 11
The reason she left Insta for a while was because of he left extremely racist comments about a video which people called her out on.
She lay low for a while and it seems to have blown over but I certainly haven’t forgotten how discriminatory she can be.
What I don’t get is how she has so many famous/influencer friends! Ellie Taylor the comic commented on the post about the burn and all the usual instahuns are out in full force supporting her. How has she cultivated those relationships?!

She’s also the ultimate lazy parent. She bought the kids that huge inflatable water slide in the summer and sat on her arse whilst they ran free, she’s always going on about giving her kids freedom etc when really it’s just she isn’t watching them…

Reactions: 8