Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes trying to shift the blame on the doctor who originally saw her wrist. Desperate to shift the accountability elsewhere

Reactions: 4
Why is she trying to blame the nhs for the babies burn. Her first post about the accident says she got transported from one side of the room to the other fell backwards and received a burn. Clearly if she had been watching her it wouldn't have happened! Drs dont google stuff about burns, there is a database of chemicals so it was likely that they were looking at shes such a fraud.

Reactions: 6
The problem with lying all the time is it’s hard to keep up with them all

and the assertion “none of you would have this chemical” is bullshit, too. All the more reason to share it if she wants to “raise awareness” (she does not, she wants sympathy& B-lust huns telling her she’s “sUcH a sTroNg mUmmAaaa”

Reactions: 9
Why is she trying to blame the nhs for the babies burn. Her first post about the accident says she got transported from one side of the room to the other fell backwards and received a burn. Clearly if she had been watching her it wouldn't have happened! Drs dont google stuff about burns, there is a database of chemicals so it was likely that they were looking at shes such a fraud.
I think she’s blaming the nhs for missing how badly her arm was so she couldn’t look after the baby properly

Reactions: 1
Read the room Lucy! There's currently a war raging and you are posting £55 Fortnum and Mason bloody Easter eggs 🙈

Reactions: 12
Are all the side profile photos of the baby for validation? Yes, she’s cute, most kids are but give it a rest.

Reactions: 2
Are all the side profile photos of the baby for validation? Yes, she’s cute, most kids are but give it a rest.
I feel like such a witch but that baby is average! So is mine but of course I think they are the best thing since sliced bread. We all do so her instance that Queen is the most amazing baby to ever exist is just 🙄 I wish she would get that lank bit of hair off her forehead.

Reactions: 14
I still can’t believe she called the baby Queen. In my head it just sounds like a slur for a camp man “he’s such a queen”

Reactions: 8
It’s the anniversary of the most wackiest wedding the UK has ever seen! Did you know they got married in Vegas? Spur of the moment? Best man was dressed as aubergine or a verruca or something? Honestly it was like sooooo hilarious and alternative and just keeerazy!

If you have to keep telling people how far out, funny and left field you are, you’re not. That’s for other people to decide not for you to form a fake personality around.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s the anniversary of the most wackiest wedding the UK has ever seen! Did you know they got married in Vegas? Spur of the moment? Best man was dressed as aubergine or a verruca or something? Honestly it was like sooooo hilarious and alternative and just keeerazy!

If you have to keep telling people how far out, funny and left field you are, you’re not. That’s for other people to decide not for you to form a fake personality around.
It’s all so contrived not naturally wacky, quirky etc 🙄

Reactions: 6

Was she pregnant at her Vegas wedding?

Reactions: 2
It’s the “the venue had to delete some pictures as I was the first bride to dry hump Elvis, he was taken aback” you seggsually assaulted a guy just doing his job and this it’s hilarious 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It’s the “the venue had to delete some pictures as I was the first bride to dry hump Elvis, he was taken aback” you seggsually assaulted a guy just doing his job and this it’s hilarious 🙃🙃🙃
That’s nothing on the entertainment “midgets” they had at their UK wedding. Not to mention all the times her husband has referred to people with missing limbs/digits as “thlids” (ie, thalidomide poisoning victims).
They’re tacky through and through, just happen to have money. I fully believe they are still roaming around throwing out “gay” and “******” as insults (circa early 2000s before we actually became aware of how awful it is to say those things as insulting).

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That’s nothing on the entertainment “midgets” they had at their UK wedding. Not to mention all the times her husband has referred to people with missing limbs/digits as “thlids” (ie, thalidomide poisoning victims).
They’re tacky through and through, just happen to have money. I fully believe they are still roaming around throwing out “gay” and “******” as insults (circa early 2000s before we actually became aware of how awful it is to say those things as insulting).
Thankfully she has stopped reminding us of the MID*ETS that she had at her wedding. She obviously took the criticism on board. She's such a try hard that it's embarrassing.

Just read the dry hump thing and realized Elvis was an actual person rather than a statue. Lucy I am cringing inside out for you, you have reined in your ableist comments and your next lesson is that sexual assault is not funny or whacky at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10