Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely those names are fake, just been telling my boyfriend about them. He can’t believe it. Who enjoys a egg butty that much they name their offspring by it

plus this … I am a massive foo’s fan. Instilled in me from a young child, I have core memories of both parents screaming lyrics with the music full blast in back of their car. I find it really bizzare she constantly posts about him as if he’s a close personal fiend. Name your next child after him you gif, as long as it’s a girl because let’s face it it’s only queen that gets you that coin £££

Attachments

Reactions: 1
i guess Queen was lucky she wasn't born at Easter, or no doubt her name would be Queen Easter-Bunny Monroe, or Queen Easter-Egg Bunny Monroe. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She was born around Easter-ish time I believe! That’s where the Bunny comes from🫣

IMO the other kids names are fine until you get to the second lot of wacky middle names. I mean seriously, egg butty 😭

Reactions: 4
Surely those names are fake, just been telling my boyfriend about them. He can’t believe it. Who enjoys a egg butty that much they name their offspring by it

plus this … I am a massive foo’s fan. Instilled in me from a young child, I have core memories of both parents screaming lyrics with the music full blast in back of their car. I find it really bizzare she constantly posts about him as if he’s a close personal fiend. Name your next child after him you gif, as long as it’s a girl because let’s face it it’s only queen that gets you that coin £££
If I don’t get a grandchild with the middle name mash potatoe sandwich I’m gunna cry

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ridiculous middle names aside, the first names are just total cringe. I get naming a child after your favourite musician but all bleeping 3 of them? With second names too?!

Reactions: 7
Ridiculous middle names aside, the first names are just total cringe. I get naming a child after your favourite musician but all bleeping 3 of them? With second names too?!
all bleeping five of them - given that Queen's name potentially also relates to the band, and not just the fact that Lucy treats as royalty simply because she's a girl. 🤷🏻‍♂️

as for egg butty, i've seen posts where people joke about what their kids' names would be be if they had named them after the food they craved while they were pregnant. perhaps that was Lucy's inspiration for Lennon's middle name! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Here we go guys did someone say Glasto! The biggest drill of her life.

I can’t actually wait for the content she’s going to make for us on this thread over the next few days.
Neglecting her kids at Glasto. I’m excited to see baby queens outfits.

Reactions: 6
Lucy’s Glastonbury experience is so fake - it’s a joke that she states it’s her favourite place on earth. Yeah right! Arriving by helicopter, VIP hospitality and sit down meals - yeah that’s the authentic Glastonbury experience right there.

Reactions: 21
Lucy’s Glastonbury experience is so fake - it’s a joke that she states it’s her favourite place on earth. Yeah right! Arriving by helicopter, VIP hospitality and sit down meals - yeah that’s the authentic Glastonbury experience right there.
And don’t forget her backstage passes! Absolutely howl at her humble brags! Then I cringe. I cringe HARD.

Reactions: 10
She’s so tacky, looking at the stuff she’s packing for glasto just screams tacky chav 🤢🤢

Reactions: 2
My personally highlight was the humble brag about The Chemical Brothers! Something along the lines of “like we didn’t know that already!”

Living for those humble brags dropping like Anvils 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really looking forward to “her” Glastonbury! The delights we will see! Sparkles! Big hats! Missing Queenie! Tongues out! Peace signs! Humble band brag! Missing Queenie! Assorted sequinned hanger ons! Mention of Keith Flint! Missing Queenie! Glasto-wear hidden advert! That stupid fringed tower! The Rabbit Hole! Humble “I come every year” brag! Missing Queenie!

Simply cannot wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don’t know about anyone else but I’m really looking forward to “her” Glastonbury! The delights we will see! Sparkles! Big hats! Missing Queenie! Tongues out! Peace signs! Humble band brag! Missing Queenie! Assorted sequinned hanger ons! Mention of Keith Flint! Missing Queenie! Glasto-wear hidden advert! That stupid fringed tower! The Rabbit Hole! Humble “I come every year” brag! Missing Queenie!

Simply cannot wait!
How dare you forget Taylor offa Foo Fighters rip our angle in heavin 🫶🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How if she was so anxious about leaving Queen for 24 hours for a nip to Ibiza, will she ever cope without her for possibly 5nights away from her.

Reactions: 4