Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pinkelsie

She claims to want to spread awareness but won’t say what burnt the child. So this serves no purpose apart from to get all the huns blowing smoke up her ass.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
It’s strange that she always dressed the boys in bright rainbow 🌈 colours but Queen is always dressed in dull tones.
she used to make a point of dressing the boys in rainbow colours and sparkles and sequins and demanding that they grow their hair long, because she was desperate for a girl and was essentially trying to make do with the boys she had by supposedly taking a stand against stereotypical gender roles as a reason to buy skirts and hair clips and unicorn patterned tops. the moment Queen was born, she proved that was all total bullshit, as she always dresses her daughter in stereotypical "girlie" colours, all floral dresses and hair bows - even to the point that she specified that she treated her to a pink knickerbockerglory for her first birthday, solely because it was pink and girlie. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it was never about gender, or her boys being "different" and choosing they wanted to grow their hair long, or wear princess dresses - Lucy simply wanted an excuse to buy princess dresses, so obviously the boys had to wear them. since Queen has been born, there have been far less photos of the boys - because obvs her grid is reserved for photos of her precious GIRL - but when they are featured, they tend to be wearing baseball caps and grey/blue/black t-shirts, jeans and trainers - even at festivals, which is where they used to wear sequined leotards and pink feather boas - all clearly bought from the "boy's" clothing section of the shop - which is quite a contrast to how she dressed them prior to Queen's birth, especially the younger two who were regularly dressed flamboyantly in rainbows and sparkly shoes and leopard print fur coats and dresses, supposedly because that was their preference, so presumably it's purely a coincidence that the moment their sister was born, they opted for generic, stereotypical "boyish" clothes.

it wouldn't bother me if the boys had chosen to grow their hair and paint the nails, or if their favourite colour was pink and they preferred wearing dresses - that isn’t the issue. the issue is that it was clearly forced on them by Lucy, and now she's had her dream GIRL, she no longer needs her boys as stand-in dolls to play dress up with, and they have been cast aside, thus allowed to choose their own outfits - and the clothes they choose, more to fade into the background and not stand out, speaks volumes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 20

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
It drives me crackers she writes Ow instead of Oh! It’s irrational but I want to fling my iPad across the room. 🤣

Edited for typo. Ow!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
Say what? I don’t understand this. Someone normal help me out please?
Lucy gave this person a special card to go down the rabbit hole (special area of glasto only for the specials and not the normal scum plebs), so sort after that only the special people have it. She’s one of the special people just incase you didn’t know.

So sort after. Special special special.

• Haha

sheleg

VIP Member
It drives me crackers she writes Ow instead of Oh! It’s irrational but I want to fling my iPad across the room. 🤣

Edited for typo. Ow!
It’s fucking infuriating!

Also “another wang growing in my uterus” is a repulsive thing to say about an unborn child. Just grim.

Cops&robbers

IMG_2232.png
Whilst my brain has no trouble understanding it’s the same fucking rock you’ve shown us 500 times!
I’d assume she was trolling us if she wasn’t so obviously thick.

• Haha

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
ok at this point she’s just making her friend look/feel bad. any need for the 2 posts of the same thing, the need to tell everyone that she’s coming home THREE DAYS EARLY because of the show and that they were ‘planning on taking Bolan 🥺’ Christ. Bet her friend feels great. Maybe she should’ve informed her friend of their plans to return home early 🤔
I hope it’s the friend who had to give up her Glasto ticket to look after Queen! Karma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Beccjane

It’s the “the venue had to delete some pictures as I was the first bride to dry hump Elvis, he was taken aback” you seggsually assaulted a guy just doing his job and this it’s hilarious 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
  • Sick

Showmethemoonie

Chatty Member
Could she be making it any more obvious that she spent five days absolutely off her tits on drugs and has been on a week long comedown since?

• Haha