Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, i was scrolling in the photos she's tagged in last night, and she even made being someone's birth partner all about herself! What's wrong with her?! She would get on my tits so fast, I think if she was my birthing partner I'd have her by the dreadlocks 😂
wow! so not only was she there holding her grandmothers hand as she stared into eyes and took her last breath, with Lucy's hand over her heart as she felt its final beat, she also turned up at her friend giving birth, and the magic of her arrival meant that two pushes after she entered the room, the baby as in its mother's arms. imagine actually making the birth of someone else's child all about you! can you imagine her reaction if anyone had dated try to take the spotlight away from HER when she gave birth to her GIRL. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

not only does she manage to make every single situation all about her, every story she tells is such a romanticised, dramatic fabrication to ensure that she is the main character in every event, and absolutely nothing takes the spotlight away from her. it's so obviously unbelievable! she may be living her own dream after having a GIRL, but this fairytale she implies she loves in just shows how dishonest, desperate for attention and - if she genuinely believes the stories she creates - how totally deluded she truly is. 🌈✨🤣

Reactions: 13
So strange! Wouldn't you think "wow, I'll never forget watching someone else giving birth"?

Not I'll never forget your husband shouting me from the car park telling me where to go 🥴

Do you think she believes her own bullshit?

Reactions: 4
God she’s so cringe; the hand over the heart as her Nan died, the baby being born as soon as she entered the room, Glasto (and Christmas and Ibiza) being her special place which no one else will ever experience like she does. It’s embarrassing! Like a kid making up stories.

Reactions: 9
God she’s so cringe; the hand over the heart as her Nan died, the baby being born as soon as she entered the room, Glasto (and Christmas and Ibiza) being her special place which no one else will ever experience like she does. It’s embarrassing! Like a kid making up stories.
She’s like Jay from The Inbetweeners, only with less vulgarity. The number of lies and exaggerated stories are the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s like Jay from The Inbetweeners, only with less vulgarity. The number of lies and exaggerated stories are the same.
Yes!! Not being horrible but granny died...completed it.
Glasto, completed it.
Fake mourning for Taylor Hawkins...completed it.

thank goodness her tiny, little old nans skirt fit her, because she was dying and old, she was so skinny, but luckily luce fits it aswell!

grief bleep

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think she said a while ago she's not close to her mum.
I wonder what her mums like?

Reactions: 1
Her mother lives in Australia with her second husband and gives a bit of a hippy/crystal vibe.

15E02E45-4FE4-435F-96BC-5936B1BD1D43.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In her stories this eve, she’s 1000% calling her baby Quinn instead of Queen!

• Haha
Reactions: 7