Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she may not have known her on a personal level, but she has some framed photos of the Queen on her walls - the Queen, not her precious little Queen - which is presumably enough to insinuate that they were bffs. after all, she named her GIRL after her majesty! 🤷🏻‍♂️ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m off to Ibiza tomorrow afternoon, maybe I just message her for recommendations !!! Leaving our kids behind too so we can really go all out!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m off to Ibiza tomorrow afternoon, maybe I just message her for recommendations !!! Leaving our kids behind too so we can really go all out!
You might be going to Ibiza but you won’t do Ibiza like Lucy does as I’m sure she is the only person who loves it. That and glasto and Christmas

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pretty certain she would recommend that you spend the entire time staring at that little island, which is what she appeared to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 9