Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sick to my stomach. The woman who wastes money on stuffed giraffes is gifted something someone else would struggle to afford.

How these people live with themselves is beyond me. More front than Blackpool.

Reactions: 9
So skanky! And she looks so dirty!

Can't say I would be impressed if a guest threw me in the pool on my wedding day mind 😡

Reactions: 15
Nevermind her tacky style, wtaf is wrong with her husband?! Can you imagine how the bride must have felt, getting thrown into a pool on her wedding day? What an absolute prick.

Reactions: 17
Nevermind her tacky style, wtaf is wrong with her husband?! Can you imagine how the bride must have felt, getting thrown into a pool on her wedding day? What an absolute prick.
Yeah, Lucy painted that as a zany joke, but only an absolute hole does that to a bride. Did she really consent to having her dress, hair and make up ruined?

Reactions: 16
Her husband sounds like a wanker. I guess she just has to put up with it because he’s bankrolling their lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
I'd be so pissed off if a guest did that to me on my wedding day! How can they think that behaviour is acceptable from adults?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You’re all forgetting this is mad Lucy’s crazy cool friends! They would love the attention and think it’s hilarious bantz for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You’re all forgetting this is mad Lucy’s crazy cool friends! They would love the attention and think it’s hilarious bantz for the gram.
I’d love to be a fly on the wall. They’re probs all off their tits!

Reactions: 3
Remember when the lead singer of the prodigy died and she made out he was her best friend? Ermmm don’t think those seats look like best friend VIP area. She’s full of sh*t.

• Haha
Reactions: 12