Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t get me wrong. The sky looks amazing in some pics she posts. But does she really need to post them 3 times per day. Yawn.

Reactions: 7
She's such a bellend. On her latest post talking about how Ibiza is sooo bohemian that you can just stare at a rock for hours 🥴 That's not bohemian, that's bloody sun stroke mate.

and someone commented saying they'd been going for 15 years and loved it, now their son was 19 she might try a club again, and Lucy just rambled off a ridiculous amount of clubs and when they get good etc and the woman comments back "I know, as I said...I've been coming to Ibiza for 15 years..."

She must be stamping her feet thinking "no, but this is MY special place. No-one else gets it like I do"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly, like Glasto, she makes Ibiza a personality trait. We know Ibiza has a sky Lucy, you don’t need to keep pointing it out like we don’t know what one is 🙄

Watching her these days, I’ve pretty much eye rolled myself into oblivion. She’s so bleeping dense.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now I’m not one to comment on someone’s physical appearance usually (unless positive), but all that silver jewellery sets my teeth on edge 🥶

Reactions: 7
She always looks filthy IIMO.
She thinks she's a Keith Richards/ Rastafarian/ hippy hybrid. When really she's a rich woman with 5 kids trying to dress differently. It's so try hard it's cringe worthy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d have a lot more respect for her is she stopped trying so hard to be cool, it’s embarrassing and I bet all her “celeb” friends think she’s a monumental twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
40C55171-6AE4-4C13-AD61-4A3681162318.jpeg

imagine being in a luxury villa in ibiza, supposedly handling 5 kids on your own, doing all that “mumming” and posting this.
what a twit.

i almost felt sorry for her for a minute, imagining how empty her day to day life must be, just to be banging on about bleeping one weekend of the year… 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1527546

imagine being in a luxury villa in ibiza, supposedly handling 5 kids on your own, doing all that “mumming” and posting this.
what a twit.

i almost felt sorry for her for a minute, imagining how empty her day to day life must be, just to be banging on about bleeping one weekend of the year… 😑
Glasto Glenda needs to get an actual life 🙄

• Haha
View attachment 1527546

what a twit.

Omg we called it - Glasto and Christmas on repeat. That's it. That's her whole personality. How very whacky.

Am I the only one who finds it very grim she’s letting her baby sit on the beach completely naked? Not only is that child too young to know not to tit or piss on the beach but also all that sand in her areas is gonna be a nightmare for her!

Reactions: 6
Nice putting your daughters bare bum online.
Also, she's not "such a beach bum" for sitting on the beach at 8.45pm :rolleyes: she's a baby, you put her there, she can't walk or talk to tell you she's getting chafed to tit and would prefer her ass wasn't exposed online to your thousands of followers.

Reactions: 17
She's the world's biggest boast.

Shocked she's gone to ibiza for a scorching August just after her baby got horrifically burned. What a twit. That heat can't be comfortable for the baby's burn.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She's the world's biggest boast.

Shocked she's gone to ibiza for a scorching August just after her baby got horrifically burned. What a twit. That heat can't be comfortable for the baby's burn.
My son cut his forehead open pretty badly and had to have surgery to sort it, the key thing we were told was to keep the scar out of the sun for at least 6 months. He wore a hat constantly in the hot weather and it has healed really well.

I really wouldn’t have dreamed of taking him abroad for so long with it, we were so so careful! I also felt so guilty even though it was a complete accident and didn’t want him to have a really noticeable facial scar for the rest of his life.

Lucy just seems so unfazed by it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8