Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She even uses those female stereotypes. Good Queen, mopping like a true girl!
I don't think we can expect too much, she was shocked that boys have eyelashes. For someone who was supposedly so gender non conforming Lucy has been such a disappointment.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going on about the temperature 🙄 you have gone to a Balearic Islands for 6 weeks in August ffs, did she expect it to snow?

Reactions: 7
I still can’t get over the name Queen.

I’m from Liverpool, and elderly ladies call each other that. As in “Hiya, queen. You alright?”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

I’m from Liverpool, and elderly ladies call each other that. As in “Hiya, queen. You alright?”
I've never heard it used like that - I love it!

Reactions: 6

That’s what Bobby Grant used to call Sheila in Brookside years ago!!! 😂

• Haha
Oh poor Lucy! She hasn’t even got a nanny to help her parent her own children while she’s abroad for 6 weeks! AND she’s cooking & cleaning! I feel so sorry for her!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“Mumming A LOT” duck the duck off 🙄 she’s on a 6 week holiday, with husband/family/friends, not exactly going it alone is she!? And if she didn’t want to mum A LOT, why have so many ham butties, tuna pastas, Christmas cakes, flamingos. Oh and a girl… rabbit whatshername.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Perhaps she should have had FIVE children in the hope of “getting her girl”. Then she could have had a more relaxing holiday.

Reactions: 5
A baby in a bikini is 🤮 sorry if that offends anyone but it’s just awful. Totally impractical and uncomfortable too
Ordinarily would totally agree with you however discovered this summer with my potty trained 4yo why bikinis are preferable as getting a soggy child in and out of a swimsuit to go for 86 bathroom breaks a day is a total pain in the arse 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ordinarily would totally agree with you however discovered this summer with my potty trained 4yo why bikinis are preferable as getting a soggy child in and out of a swimsuit to go for 86 bathroom breaks a day is a total pain in the arse 😂
I can see what you mean, you can get the UV tops with pants though which is safer in the sun as well

I can see what you mean, you can get the UV tops with pants though which is safer in the sun as well
I feel like I’m going to get shot down for this but we are all super Olivey toned and generally holiday in the Middle East so she would be way too hot in a rash vest thing. Factor 50 is the way for us… with a tankini style bikini

Reactions: 1
I’m sure her wedding anniversary A.K.A the greatest day evah, comes round every couple of weeks 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 8