Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she is allowing her friend to give up her Glastonbury tickets to look after her sprogs. And more fool the friend

Reactions: 11
I cannot believe she is allowing her friend to give up her Glastonbury tickets to look after her sprogs. And more fool the friend
Can't believe she actually said in the post she was only really bothered about leaving Queen. Excellent for the boys to read 👍

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I cannot stand how she writes “ow” for “oh”. “Ow” is a completely different sound.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can imagine Lucy being such a narc and whinging on and on about leaving Queen the kids her friend was like duck this, I’m not going with you and I’ll look after them. Weird though and must be a v transactional friendship.

Reactions: 10
I feel like if you're getting a bleeping helicopter into Glastonbury, you shouldn't be out there extolling it's virtues to all and sundry. Her experience of it is lightyears away from most other people's.

At least have the humility to say "I'm so lucky to be able to experience it from this viewpoint but I know it's not the same when you have to walk 24 miles back to your soggy muddy tent to find someone's ransacked your valuables and you're cold and knackered".

Reactions: 26
I still don't really get why she is so rich 🤷🏼‍♀️

Also where is she staying? Some kind of chapel? Is she getting flown in and out? I'm so confused.

Reactions: 1
Arriving by helicopter staying in a Chapel not even bothering to camp. That's not the real Glastonbury, I've been twice once in 1997 the year of the mud, spent 4 days wet and caked in mud but had the best time ever!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Exactly! What a lightweight. It's not Glastonbury unless you've drunkenly fallen over a million guyropes on the way back to your tent 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The level of selfishness to let your friend give up their ticket to this huge celebration just because you’ve made them feel you couldn’t go?! I can’t comprehend it!

Reactions: 12
The level of selfishness to let your friend give up their ticket to this huge celebration just because you’ve made them feel you couldn’t go?! I can’t comprehend it!
Yeah it’s not this woman’s fault Lucy had the most amazing baby GIRL in the world who she can’t possibly leave with anyone. I’m sorry I love my friends but if this happened to one of my mates I’d be like ah such a shame you can’t get a babysitter…oh well bye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've got all the cringe

A bunch of 40+ looking women on mdma thinking they are the dogs bollox in sequins.....when really they look like washed up druggies and not 'cool' at all 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What an absolute bleeping flannel getting a a helicopter and not even staying 😂
Why this face all the time - makes me irrationally angry
She’s not even ‘cool’ tacky anymore (maybe she never was, I was just a divvy) she’s just fancy dress shop tacky and looks dirty

Reactions: 5