Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably would have encouraged the boys to wear this before she had Queen 😂
ha, that was my exact thought! far too "adult" for her precious GIRL, yet she would have been delighted if she could have convinced her sons to wear feather crop tops at festivals prior to Queen's birth! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She would want the pink one for her boys.
i mean, it was pretty wild of Lucy to make the immediate assumption that crop top was for girls! surely it's a gender neutral item of clothing, just like all the glittery rainbow leggings and feather boas and sequined unicorn tops her boys supposedly begged her to be able to wear in the past? but since she had her GIRL, Lucy seems veyy happy to adhere to all gender stereotypes she used to oppose - even down to the point that she would perceive that top as too "boyish", because Queen is only ever dressed in pinks. 🙄🙄

Reactions: 14
EC21A61D-E398-45E6-9C1B-F018FD759A9D.jpeg

She actually spelt it correctly in her stories today. I think she does “vedge” because she thinks it’s “sO qUiRkY” 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I forget Lucy exists until I get a notification that someone’s posted on here and a little voice in my head goes VWALA lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The line up for glasto is up. I’m surprised we haven’t had Lucy telling us how she personally knows Axl rose and slash !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The line up for glasto is up. I’m surprised we haven’t had Lucy telling us how she personally knows Axl rose and slash !!!

I was front row for Slash when he played Glastonbury in 2010. You can see me in various YouTube videos of it. But I'm sure Lucy will be along to let us know that she's far superior.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The birthday cake for queen… why’s she gone a stuck real flowers all over it? I wouldn’t be touching that if I was offered 🤢

The birthday cake for queen… why’s she gone a stuck real flowers all over it? I wouldn’t be touching that if I was offered 🤢
"love a flower on a cake!" - does she realise that there is a difference between the edible flowers that are used to decorate cakes, and just buying a mother's day bunch of pastel flowers and dumping them on a cake for aesthetic value?! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
So confused. I thought she was born on my birthday (21st) but the other day I’m sure she put the 19th and yesterday she was saying it was today?!?!

Was that an ad too? The one with the pink victoriana baby grow “thing”. Or was the hashtag so all us pores can rush out and dress our kids in Dickens attire?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So confused. I thought she was born on my birthday (21st) but the other day I’m sure she put the 19th and yesterday she was saying it was today?!?!

Was that an ad too? The one with the pink victoriana baby grow “thing”. Or was the hashtag so all us pores can rush out and dress our kids in Dickens attire?
From her birth announcement it looks like she was born 19th

Reactions: 1
Why does she lie so much? She lives in my area, she gets Botox and all other kinds of things since I’ve seen her on beauticians pages 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not once when Taylor Hawkings was alive did I hear Lucy say she loved him or the Foos. duck off lucy you grief bleep and when you get there duck off some more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12