Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
View attachment 1397631
Fuck me, she is intolerable.
ah yes, because dressing in sequins and fairy wings means that Lucy embodies the true spirit of glasto! that "pilgrimage" by helicopter to spend the summer solstice connecting with nature by adamantly refusing to spend a single night camping in "the fields". totally sums up that relatable glasto experience! 👌🏻

one of the lucky few with a golden ticket to a festival she has slated as "way too busy", with "too many people" and "not great" music or performances. the "glasto spirit" that brings together such an eclectic group of people from "all walks of life" - yet there were far too many of these "magical people", to the point that it felt "crowded" and the majority of the golden ticket holders she actually resented for bringing "V-Fest vibes" to the festival.

she prides herself on being a "seasoned and weathered glastonbury fairy" - a pretty huge claim when she deems herself above camping! - at a festival with supposedly the most magical and euphoric atmosphere, her favourite weekend of the year, yet she's hardly hyping up her experiences, stating the festival was "lacking something" this year, and so beyond crowded it actually felt "scary" and not the usual vibe of magical people - so sharing this bullshit about "glasto spirit" when she's publicly slating her experiences of this year's festival seems somewhat contradictory! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
top top Lucy: gather Queen's hair up into pigtails, or simply use a headband to scrape her fringe back out of her face and VWALLA! the poor girl won't have her fringe stuck to her clammy forehead! surely that would be far more comfortable in the heat! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

SunshineRae

VIP Member
What were her prior thoughts on it?
So she knew nothing about the company, had never interacted with them, but they popped up on her Insta (if I remember correctly). She then went on a huge rant, tagging them in her stories saying it was disgraceful selling dangerous items aimed at babies and everyone should avoid them etc. the items kill babies. The lady who owns the company took to her stories in tears saying she has put blood, sweat and tears into the company, put all her own money into safety testing, worked with doctors, explained about internal/external temperatures and air flow etc, and she couldn’t believe the abuse she was receiving because an account with a lot of followers (Lucy) took it upon themselves to share her page without knowing anything about them. I think she had to turn comments and messages off. This is a company who has a large clientele in Australia (with very hot climates). Unfortunately (but I guess the in way to salvage things) she sent Lucy a freebie to trial and since the freebie Lucy/ie/o has changed her tune. Whether you “agree with the product or not, Lucy is totally uneducated, immature and like a bull in a China shop the way she goes about things.

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
I've got all the cringe

A bunch of 40+ looking women on mdma thinking they are the dogs bollox in sequins.....when really they look like washed up druggies and not 'cool' at all 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Echo

Chatty Member
My brothers girlfriend went to Glasto this year and she said it was incredible!

I guess being an entitled cunt is what happens when you make an annual festival your entire personality, Lucy. Fuck off, you absolute bellhelm 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Jumbojet1251

Chatty Member
My theory on that is Glasto was full of new bright young things and her nose has been pushed out of joint.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She just popped up on my insta feed, never heard of her before. The way she went on about waiting for her girl blah blah I thought she was referring to some hideous infertility struggle (I follow a few ivf accounts so thought thats why the algorithm gave me her)
Then I scrolled down and see four other forgotten boys, what the fuck...
it's also interesting to see how she used to dress her sons, prior to the birth of the girl she had always dreamed of. they all had long hair, and were regularly dressed in sequins and leotards, unicorn patterns and feather boas and stereotypically "girlie" colours, with Lucy adamant that she was fighting gender stereotypes. she encouraged her son's to dress in princess dresses etc - which, in itself, wasn't an issue if it was actually their choice, but it always seemed very forced, as though they weren't given the option and it was Lucy's decision. she was so desperate to live out her dreams of having a daughter that she attempted to live out that fairytale through her boys - especially the younger ones who she has previously revealed she wished were girls, and was hugely disappointed when they weren't.

since Queen has been born, Lucy as proved that all her previous talk about being fiercely against gender stereotypes, and her belief that all clothes and colours are appropriate for all genders etc was bullshit, and simply an excuse to dress her boys as stereotypically "girlie" as possible. from the moment she was born, Queen has only ever been dressed in pink and floral and dresses - to the point that on her birthday, Lucy specifically ordered her a strawberry knickerbocker glory, simply because it was "pink and girly"! and nowadays, the boys are never dressed as elaborately, or decked out in glitter and sequins - which implies that it was never their choice and that Lucy was always desperate to dress a little girl in stereotypically little girlie, floral princess outfits, all ribbons and bows - but didn't think she was every going to be "lucky enough" to have her dream daughter, so tried to make the best of her disappointment by dressing her sons in the clothes she wished she could buy for a girl.

sadly, it was never about the boys being allowed to dress however they wanted and express their identifies through their love for unicorns, and sparkly, rainbow attire - it was all about Lucy demanding that they dress that way and grow their hair long, in her attempts to ensure her sons appeared as stereotypically feminine as possible, to try and make up for the dream daughter she didn't think she was ever going to have. since Queen was born, the few photos she has shared of the boys - because obvs her grid is primarily dedicated to sharing photos of the girl she always dreamed of, as opposed to the sons she didn't - they tend to be wearing jeans and standard t-shirts, usually in black or blue. essentially, they are choosing to wear the average kinda boy outfits she used to claim that her sons refused to wear in favour of sequined leotards and pink feather boas. it's quite a contrast, and implies that those were preferences that Lucy forced upon them, rather than decisions they made. 😔

also, if you have only just become aware of her account, you are in for a treat when you discover her son's ridiculous middle names! 🤣🤣

• Heart

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Lucy’s Glastonbury experience is so fake - it’s a joke that she states it’s her favourite place on earth. Yeah right! Arriving by helicopter, VIP hospitality and sit down meals - yeah that’s the authentic Glastonbury experience right there.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
Love how she has become the Covid police....2 years too late love! Also wasn't your husband at an anti vax protest ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 20

sheleg

VIP Member
Imagine being off your tits on MDMA, having the time of your life at Glasto and meeting her - she’d be telling you about her kids Egg-sarnie McCartney and Santa-Claus Pete Doherty, or whatever their names are. You’d just be like 😵💫

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I’ve said it on a previous thread - and I know I’m a cow. But I hope Queen ends up like Cher’s kid. 😀
quite honestly, she made it very clear that - since she was stuck with four boys and no plans to have any further children - she was desperately hoping that either Hendrix or Ziggy - or both - would be trans girls, so she could have the daughter of her dreams, in her own convoluted way. thus she can hardly object if her dream daughter is actually a trans boy! not after making such a huge deal about her opinions on gender stereotypes and encouraging gender creativity and fluidity in terms of the way her boys express themselves through their appearance and clothing!

i think it's incredibly telling that despite her utter joy whenever any of her boys grew their hair long, and wore dresses and rainbows and sparkly sequins and glitter and leotards and pink, making a point of saying that "there's no such thing as boys or girls clothes in our house" - which, in itself, is lovely - except that the moment her precious little girl was born, she seems to be shunning her supposed beliefs in gender creativity completely as she's dressed her nothing but pink and dresses and floral patterns and cutesy fluffy baby grows and headbands and bows and unicorns and even a little t-shirts with "GRL PWR" and "strong girls club" slogans! at this point, i doubt she'd care - or even notice - if the boys ditched their gender fluid styles, got their hair cut short and started dressing in stereotypical "boy" clothes. it won't bother her, because she has no need to encourage the boys to embrace wearing the glittery, pink dresses she's forever dreamed of dressing her little girl in! entirely hypocritical and by eniteely shunning her gender nin-confimring beliefs, she's shown her true colours in the way she was just putting up with having sons by taking every opportunity to dress them up as the daughter she always dreamed of.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
it will honestly be so heartbreaking for the boys to read that kind of caption in the future - captions that Lennon has potentially already read. all the "i desperately wanted a girl" and "she's completed our family - there was, and always would have been, something missing - and it was her. i'm thankful for her every single second of every single day". ouch. it's going to be such a slap in the face to those boys when they realise they were never enough for her, never good enough, and that they were just failed attempts at her dream of having a daughter. Queen is a "dream come true" and she's "so blessed to have her" - and now Queen has been born, she's "living the dream". 💔

those poor boys are going to be totally shattered, knowing that she never wanted them - Ziggy in particular, when she's previously written an entire post about the gender disappointment she experienced when he was born - and that she didn't feel blessed to have them, and wasn't thankful for them or appreciate how lucky she was ,and that her life feels complete solely due to the birth of their sister, and her life wasn't ever the life she dreamed of, despite having four sons.

equally, it's weird how - prior to having Queen - she made such a huge deal about how gender wasn't important, with a focus on gender creativity and non-stereotypical gender expression, yet since she had a daughter, it's all bout how Queen is a GIRL, that she's a SHE, that she's so different to the boys, and just a huge over-focus on her gender. she's always dressed in pink and little dresses and floral print, which is in total contrast to the gender creative clothes she dressed the boys in - as opposed to traditional stereotypical "boy" clothes and colours. it's like she spent so many years desperate for a little girl to dress up that she encouraged the boys to grow their hair and dress up in princess dresses to satisfy her desire to have a daughter, presenting it as not wanting to conform to gender stereotypes, when that was obvs just an excuse to dress ehr boys in the clothes she dreamed of buying for a daughter, because she's proved - by the way she dresses Queen - that she's totally happy to abide by stereotypical gender "norms"! i wonder how she'll react if - in the future - Queen prefers to wear jeans and sweatshirts in shades of blue and black, and crop her hair into a pixie cut - i honestly doubt she'll be as encouraging of her daughter's gender creative expression as she was of Hendrix's! 🤷🏻‍♂️