Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It drives me crackers she writes Ow instead of Oh! It’s irrational but I want to fling my iPad across the room. 🤣

Edited for typo. Ow!
It’s bleeping infuriating!

Also “another wang growing in my uterus” is a repulsive thing to say about an unborn child. Just grim.

Reactions: 19

Also “another wang growing in my uterus” is a repulsive thing to say about an unborn child. Just grim.
I feel sick reading this post. Her sense of entitlement at having a daughter and "it only being fair" to have one is disgusting. There will be so many women with infertility issues reading that who would love to have just one "Wang", regardless of it's sex. She is so utterly self absorbed and tone deaf. If you are reading Lucy, I am mortified for you!

Reactions: 14

She's so uncouth. Is there anyone else who remembers her first Insta username? "Sweary_tattooed_mother_of_4" 🙄

Reactions: 9
She's so uncouth. Is there anyone else who remembers her first Insta username? "Sweary_tattooed_mother_of_4" 🙄
If she’d kept it, she would have had to change it to “Sweary_tattooed_mother_of_4_AND A LITTLE GIRL”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here's hoping that mirror is properly fastened to the wall , huge mirrors like that in people's houses give me anxiety

Reactions: 4
The nonsense spouted this morning has really tipped me over the edge!
Normal parents absolutely do love their children exactly the same, despite their genitals.
Get a grip you tosser!!

Reactions: 13
I don't know how to word this but, I don't feel the same about my children as they are different ages, totally different characters, at different stages developmentally, one day one is super difficult the next it's the other, I do however LOVE them both equally and the same. The one thing that doesn't make a difference is their different genders. I don't feel differently because my son is a boy and my girl is more "delicate, softer" or whatever nonsense she says.

I think what jars the most is how gender wasn't a thing for her before, the boys were fluid in their dressing, long hair, being a boy doesn't mean they can't do etc etc etc, whatever she spouted. But now there is a little girl on the scene she's gone so OTT Stereotypical gender confirming it just shows how fake she was with the boys.

Gender is and should be the least interesting about your child, especially your newborn.

Reactions: 28
She’s an idiot.

I hope her more sensitive followers don’t take any notice of the shite she spouts.

Reactions: 5
Nah she’s a freak. What a weird thing to write. Her obsession with her child having a vagina is unhinged

Reactions: 18
I’ve not commented on her before but christ, what she posted this morning is actually heartbreaking.

Could you imagine reading something like that your mother wrote? Basically saying that she loves the girl the most.

It’s just horrible.

I’ve got a boy and girls - I certainly do not feel different love for them based on their gender.

I honestly think she needs help. Those poor boys are going to grow up resenting their sister and being angry with her.

Reactions: 12
She needs help. Nothing about her obsession with her daughter is healthy. It’s her sons I feel so sorry for. It’s like she doesn’t have any other children. I actually gave her the benefit of the doubt when she announced she was having a girl and figured she’d shut the duck up about how she has a LITTLE GIRL and she can’t believe she is getting a LITTLE GIRL and not show blatant favouritism. How bleeping wrong was I? Lucy, you’re a knob and you don’t deserve your boys. It’s also crystal clear she went for gender selection too. The minute she announced her pregnancy, her boys have been pushed to the side.

I know a family like this. Four lads followed by the much wanted girl. One of the lads now self-harms and identifies as a girl. Two are depressed.

• Sad
Her caption is so bleeping weird. Especially at queens age I never noticed any difference in gender?? Other than at nappy changes when do you ever think about what genitals your ONE YEAR OLD has and how does that change your perception of them? Yes girls and boys are different in certain ways as they grow up but how is the LOVE different? I'm so confused

I think Queen looks quite boyish, if she wasn't in pink clothes or a dress I honestly wouldn't recognize her as a girl. I'd laugh really hard if she wanted to identify as a boy when she is older. Lucy's 'softer' girl love would be shattered!

it will honestly be so heartbreaking for the boys to read that kind of caption in the future - captions that Lennon has potentially already read. all the "i desperately wanted a girl" and "she's completed our family - there was, and always would have been, something missing - and it was her. i'm thankful for her every single second of every single day". ouch. it's going to be such a slap in the face to those boys when they realise they were never enough for her, never good enough, and that they were just failed attempts at her dream of having a daughter. Queen is a "dream come true" and she's "so blessed to have her" - and now Queen has been born, she's "living the dream". 💔

those poor boys are going to be totally shattered, knowing that she never wanted them - Ziggy in particular, when she's previously written an entire post about the gender disappointment she experienced when he was born - and that she didn't feel blessed to have them, and wasn't thankful for them or appreciate how lucky she was ,and that her life feels complete solely due to the birth of their sister, and her life wasn't ever the life she dreamed of, despite having four sons.

equally, it's weird how - prior to having Queen - she made such a huge deal about how gender wasn't important, with a focus on gender creativity and non-stereotypical gender expression, yet since she had a daughter, it's all bout how Queen is a GIRL, that she's a SHE, that she's so different to the boys, and just a huge over-focus on her gender. she's always dressed in pink and little dresses and floral print, which is in total contrast to the gender creative clothes she dressed the boys in - as opposed to traditional stereotypical "boy" clothes and colours. it's like she spent so many years desperate for a little girl to dress up that she encouraged the boys to grow their hair and dress up in princess dresses to satisfy her desire to have a daughter, presenting it as not wanting to conform to gender stereotypes, when that was obvs just an excuse to dress ehr boys in the clothes she dreamed of buying for a daughter, because she's proved - by the way she dresses Queen - that she's totally happy to abide by stereotypical gender "norms"! i wonder how she'll react if - in the future - Queen prefers to wear jeans and sweatshirts in shades of blue and black, and crop her hair into a pixie cut - i honestly doubt she'll be as encouraging of her daughter's gender creative expression as she was of Hendrix's! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 20