Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just realised who she reminds me of.
She reminds me of tilly Tom and tiny

Remember when the lead singer of the prodigy died and she made out he was her best friend? Ermmm don’t think those seats look like best friend VIP area. She’s full of sh*t.
Shes a grief bleep. Any celeb that dies she will know them

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I thought it was weird that she said in one of those stories she can't wait to see her boys at a festival? You'd have thought she would have taken them to one by now? they seem to be teenagers? they wouldve loved glasto and that other one she took THE QUEEN to, no?

Reactions: 3
She can duck off with her I'm best friends with The Prodigy bullshit, I've been a fan since thay started i even have their logo tattooed on my leg. Even more heartbreaking for me Keith died on 4th March which is my bday. So she can take her fake fandom and scanky dreadlocks and duck off! 😡

She’s like Jo Whiley - always knew every band before they were big and acts like she’s the ducking a-z of music - can’t abide braggers
At least no whiley works within the music industry, Lucy was a below average hairdresser not long ago 😂

Reactions: 4
She can duck off with her I'm best friends with The Prodigy bullshit, I've been a fan since thay started i even have their logo tattooed on my leg. Even more heartbreaking for me Keith died on 4th March which is my bday. So she can take her fake fandom and scanky dreadlocks and duck off! 😡
I was quite shocked by her Prodigy post. She didn’t like them at all and THEN she met the anointed one….Ben.

Shes one of those personality suckers. A vanilla who sucks out anything to make her seem cooler. Complete fake!

Reactions: 15
No one will ever have done Ibiza like luc does Ibiza. No one’s kids will ever have experienced Ibiza like her kids have. And Queen will be the only girl who has ever done Ibiza
We just came back from Ibiza it was 38 and bloody hot, we only did 5 days. What they going to do for 6 weeks with all the kids. Can’t think of anything worse . Hope they keep an eye on that poor babies face in the heat . I had factor 50 on and am bright red.

No one will ever have done Ibiza like luc does Ibiza. No one’s kids will ever have experienced Ibiza like her kids have. And Queen will be the only girl who has ever done Ibiza
It's very important to capitalize GIRL just incase God forbid people forget that Lucy, who has no gender preference, actually had the GIRL OF HER DREAMS!!!!

Reactions: 12
Jeez, I know I should take this as a sign to unfollow her. But does anyone else find themselves shouting ‘oh duck off!’ Every time one of her stories pops up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her older boys always look so embarrassed.

I absolutely bleeping despise the way she has “4 boys and 1 LITTLE GIRL” in her bio. Gives me the rage.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Her older boys always look so embarrassed.

I absolutely bleeping despise the way she has “4 boys and 1 LITTLE GIRL” in her bio. Gives me the rage.
tell us you have a favourite child without telling us you have a favourite child. 🤦🏻‍♀️😡

• Sad
Going on about how great the snooze shade is after she slated them. Arse.
How can anyone listen to her opinion on this after the fuss she caused the first time. The owner of that company must have no backbone

Reactions: 6
Great parenting sticking a strangulation risk around your favourite child’s neck there love.
hate those necklaces so much!!! Not only are they bloody dangerous as a strangulation hazard but also if they snap they become a choking hazard. Also does anyone ever see a baby/child with one of those on and think awwww how cute? I just always think your parents think they’re cool & quirky putting that tacky tit round your neck🤢🤢 which coincidentally sums Lucy up perfectly.

Reactions: 6