Absolutely Fabulucy #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s strange that she always dressed the boys in bright rainbow 🌈 colours but Queen is always dressed in dull tones.

Reactions: 8
My thoughts were if she’s posting that then what’s going on that she doesn’t post on her stories! She took way too long to step in and say “No” to Queen for grabbing the dog. That poor dog, another distaster waiting to happen!

Reactions: 4
It’s strange that she always dressed the boys in bright rainbow 🌈 colours but Queen is always dressed in dull tones.
she used to make a point of dressing the boys in rainbow colours and sparkles and sequins and demanding that they grow their hair long, because she was desperate for a girl and was essentially trying to make do with the boys she had by supposedly taking a stand against stereotypical gender roles as a reason to buy skirts and hair clips and unicorn patterned tops. the moment Queen was born, she proved that was all total bullshit, as she always dresses her daughter in stereotypical "girlie" colours, all floral dresses and hair bows - even to the point that she specified that she treated her to a pink knickerbockerglory for her first birthday, solely because it was pink and girlie. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it was never about gender, or her boys being "different" and choosing they wanted to grow their hair long, or wear princess dresses - Lucy simply wanted an excuse to buy princess dresses, so obviously the boys had to wear them. since Queen has been born, there have been far less photos of the boys - because obvs her grid is reserved for photos of her precious GIRL - but when they are featured, they tend to be wearing baseball caps and grey/blue/black t-shirts, jeans and trainers - even at festivals, which is where they used to wear sequined leotards and pink feather boas - all clearly bought from the "boy's" clothing section of the shop - which is quite a contrast to how she dressed them prior to Queen's birth, especially the younger two who were regularly dressed flamboyantly in rainbows and sparkly shoes and leopard print fur coats and dresses, supposedly because that was their preference, so presumably it's purely a coincidence that the moment their sister was born, they opted for generic, stereotypical "boyish" clothes.

it wouldn't bother me if the boys had chosen to grow their hair and paint the nails, or if their favourite colour was pink and they preferred wearing dresses - that isn’t the issue. the issue is that it was clearly forced on them by Lucy, and now she's had her dream GIRL, she no longer needs her boys as stand-in dolls to play dress up with, and they have been cast aside, thus allowed to choose their own outfits - and the clothes they choose, more to fade into the background and not stand out, speaks volumes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 20
Do you think Queen (can’t believe i’m typing that) got burnt in one of the fireplaces or something? So curious

Reactions: 1
she used to make a point of dressing the boys in rainbow colours and sparkles and sequins and demanding that they grow their hair long, because she was desperate for a girl and was essentially trying to make do with the boys she had by supposedly taking a stand against stereotypical gender roles as a reason to buy skirts and hair clips and unicorn patterned tops. the moment Queen was born, she proved that was all total bullshit, as she always dresses her daughter in stereotypical "girlie" colours, all floral dresses and hair bows - even to the point that she specified that she treated her to a pink knickerbockerglory for her first birthday, solely because it was pink and girlie. 🤦🏻‍♀️

it was never about gender, or her boys being "different" and choosing they wanted to grow their hair long, or wear princess dresses - Lucy simply wanted an excuse to buy princess dresses, so obviously the boys had to wear them. since Queen has been born, there have been far less photos of the boys - because obvs her grid is reserved for photos of her precious GIRL - but when they are featured, they tend to be wearing baseball caps and grey/blue/black t-shirts, jeans and trainers - even at festivals, which is where they used to wear sequined leotards and pink feather boas - all clearly bought from the "boy's" clothing section of the shop - which is quite a contrast to how she dressed them prior to Queen's birth, especially the younger two who were regularly dressed flamboyantly in rainbows and sparkly shoes and leopard print fur coats and dresses, supposedly because that was their preference, so presumably it's purely a coincidence that the moment their sister was born, they opted for generic, stereotypical "boyish" clothes.

it wouldn't bother me if the boys had chosen to grow their hair and paint the nails, or if their favourite colour was pink and they preferred wearing dresses - that isn’t the issue. the issue is that it was clearly forced on them by Lucy, and now she's had her dream GIRL, she no longer needs her boys as stand-in dolls to play dress up with, and they have been cast aside, thus allowed to choose their own outfits - and the clothes they choose, more to fade into the background and not stand out, speaks volumes. 🤷🏻‍♂️
You’ve hit the nail on the head here! This is exactly the thoughts I have.

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell. She’s even making her nanas death about herself
I didn’t want to be the one to bring this up but as you have 🤣

Why is everything a drama with her it’s sad her Nan has died of course but it couldn’t just be a simple straight forward death could it. I don’t know loads about her does she have family? Why was she alone with her Nan over her Nan’s children/ other grandchildren.

Lucy love you would have got sympathy without the big performance

Reactions: 9
She want bothered about her nanna when she was swanning around Ibiza
Christ, you weren't joking about making it about her.

Lucy, you manage to go abroad and to Glastonbury without your kids, but you couldn't spare a couple of kid-free hours with your nan over the last 14 years? If that doesn't tell you what a selfish twunt you are, I don't know what will.

My nan is 88 and lives 60 miles away. I see her without my children as well as with them.

Reactions: 13
Even her nans death has to be like a scene from a film 🥱 I wouldn’t want to comment on anyones death, but she inspires the biggest eye roll ever with each caption. Does she not get attention from her husband or something? Don’t understand the need to perform for insta so much?

Reactions: 11
She want bothered about her nanna when she was swanning around Ibiza
jfc. the drama! i do not believe for one moment that her nan's death was like a heartbreaking scene from a movie - all the staring into her eyes and hours spent holding hands and especially the dramatic flourish of Lucy reaching out to place her hand over her nan's heart the moment it stopped! it's all so over-dramatic and romantised, it's totally unbelievable and obviously an entirely fabricated fairytale. also, why was Lucy the only member of the family with her nan in the hours before her death? did she ban the rest of the family from spending time with her so nobody could argue her ridiculous story? presumably her nan had other family members who would have liked to spend time with her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Even her nans death has to be like a scene from a film 🥱 I wouldn’t want to comment on anyones death, but she inspires the biggest eye roll ever with each caption. Does she not get attention from her husband or something? Don’t understand the need to perform for insta so much?
Her husband has been away this weekend at a festival so who had her feral kids

Reactions: 1
God, i was scrolling in the photos she's tagged in last night, and she even made being someone's birth partner all about herself! What's wrong with her?! She would get on my tits so fast, I think if she was my birthing partner I'd have her by the dreadlocks 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3