Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

unagisushi

no offence to all of you but is it really that big of deal if zoella’s daughter is born on the same day as you or your nan’s cousin’s dog

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 117

Kitt

VIP Member
Why does he need to take paternity leave 4 weeks before the baby comes? I don’t understand it.
I’m dying. He’s had the easiest life for 9 years. It’s as if he thinks he’s like a doctor or something and has been working non stop. ‘Only had a week off’ is laughable. In fact it’s not even funny, it’s insulting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75

PreferDogsToHumans

I am absolutely HOWLING at Alfie questioning whether he should leave the house in his vlog (to drive to a coffee shop, ROUND THE FUCKING CORNER) because Zoe is 37 weeks pregnant and might go into labour 😂😂😂

Alfie, the fuck do you think ACTUAL WORKING FATHERS do when they have pregnant wives/partners 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ they don’t stay at home for a month before the due date like you, you utter clueless bellend 🙈 I am actually in a slight state of shock at how tone deaf that man child is. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

SizzleQ

We make fun of her on this forum but in reality she is sad and pathetic. It's a sad existence she has. She is so lazy and spoiled that she and Alfie are incapable of doing anything themselves. This should have been a time where she had ample content to show. So many video ideas that she could have had during these 9 months and instead she did absolutely nothing. Can't even post videos on time, can't hang up a shelf or painting without hiring someone, can't plan or prepare a small baby shower party everything had to be catered ect. From the outside she seems to have it all but in reality she is a shell of her former self and I feel sorry for their daughter. She and Alfie will melt within the first month after the baby is born with how much work and effort has to go in to raise a child, care for them, teach them right from wrong, educate them, stimulate them. Babies aren't dolls or there for insta pics. I guess they will learn the hard way.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
Lol did Alfie really say he’s worried about getting caught up in work and missing his kid grow up? Jesus, he really thinks he’s a fucking brain surgeon or something doesn’t he? Can’t stand him

• Haha
Reactions: 65

Nyoromo

That "paternity leave" is insulting. Pregnant women in the real working force work up until they're giving birth! Don't get me started for the man who isn't carrying then pushing out the child to be getting off early. Tell me you're out of touch without telling me 🤡

Reactions: 63

jackolantern

VIP Member
So in Alfie's video he says hes ready to become a father because hes sorted out the basement and the paperwork 🤣 the thing that scares him most is being too caught up in work and missing his daughter growing up. Ok but what about your child becoming ill? do they think they are above that happening?
The irony being he is a millionaire who could likely *choose* to never work again if he wanted to. There is no accidentally getting caught up in work for him. It's an insult to all the parents who do miss precious time with their babies because they have to grind just to keep a roof over their heads. Entitled fucking prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

jackolantern

VIP Member
I was un medicated for both my births but there is a difference between someone who has to struggle on for 36 hours and me who has a 5.5 hour labour with my first and a96 minute labour with number two (in other news I give birth like a machine but my boobs don’t work so bf was not possible-baby ended up in hospital at 5 days losing 22% of body weight)
There isn’t a difference. It doesn’t matter if someone’s labour is 2 hours or 20, if they want to reduce their pain and can, there is no shame. It’s not a competition.

ALL women who are pregnant/give birth are machines. However baby comes.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Snackella

Chatty Member
I found it really funny how she was saying in these stories that it took her sooo long to get ready (2 hours) because she's a sloth at this point of pregnancy, yet compared it to taking 45 minutes to curl her hair usually. Does she think normal people spend 45 minutes curling their hair every frew days? Or better yet, does she think normal MOTHERS spend 45 minutes curling their hair every few days? Nah girl. Really shows how deluded she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

barbses

To me it is weird that someone with anxiety puts so little thought into something as important as a hospital bag. I am lucky not to be a very anxious person myself but if I was about to pop any minute I'm pretty sure I'd be nervous about not having all my shit packed up ready to go any second.

• Angry
Reactions: 58

jfletcher

VIP Member
There needs to be a new version of Wife Swap but, instead of swapping families, influencers swap jobs with members of the public and get to experience what a proper job and a week's hard work is actually like.

Imagine Zoe or Alfie trying to do a full day's work. They've been in their privileged influencer bubble for so long that they genuinely believe that editing one vlog a month or filming an ad reel for Instagram is working hard. And they've made so much money at this point that they'll never have to know any different unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

piggypig

The fact that he doesn’t consider all the holidays abroad time off work because his work is holidays abroad.. and going to restaurants… and doing the kind of things us humans in the real world work to be able to afford lol their lives are ridiculous!! Paternity leave 😂😂😂
how can he say he’s only had one week off ‘work’ in 9 years?! So what about the week long holidays to Mykonos he had every year? What about the trips to New York for Zoe’s birthday and the Dubai holiday they went on? Just search ‘pointlessblog holidays’ in YouTube and 9 holiday vlogs pop up!
They are insufferable!! Their jobs are a constant holiday!! They need to get an effing grip.

Reactions: 54

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210816-125535_Instagram.jpg

"hahahah", cow. Rich coming from her, who is basically an orange Joe in a bad wig.

I know Poppy's a dickhead, but I think she has a nice face. Zoe and Alfie are clearly expecting the baby to be a 3D printed, miniature version of Zoe, but it definitely wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she looked like Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
Why does he need to take paternity leave 4 weeks before the baby comes? I don’t understand it.
The fact that he doesn’t consider all the holidays abroad time off work because his work is holidays abroad.. and going to restaurants… and doing the kind of things us humans in the real world work to be able to afford lol their lives are ridiculous!! Paternity leave 😂😂😂

Reactions: 53