Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could understand if they were the type of youtubers who actually filmed something that takes time and effort but they just film themselves going about their everyday its strange that they would consider that work. I worked up until 2 weeks before I had my son so I could have most of my maternity leave with my baby. Why does Alfie need to be off 4 weeks before the baby is due it makes no sense he is hardly rushed off his feet as it is.

Reactions: 17
I could understand if they were the type of youtubers who actually filmed something that takes time and effort but they just film themselves going about their everyday its strange that they would consider that work. I worked up until 2 weeks before I had my son so I could have most of my maternity leave with my baby. Why does Alfie need to be off 4 weeks before the baby is due it makes no sense he is hardly rushed off his feet as it is.
They dont even vlog much anyway the minions are lucky they upload a vlog once a month!

Reactions: 19
Guys, stop with the Alfie's paternity leave comments! I cant like them all!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
actually
now that you say it
what if they found a way for the guy to deliver the baby - and theyre the first couple ever- that would explain aldie going into maternity leave 4 weeks prior pay deyes is exposed to these torys

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm beginning to wonder if Alfie somehow is going to give birth to that baby himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If this means he’ll stop posting photos of himself with ‘idontwantadadbod’ then I’m all for it.

How is it paternity when the baby isn’t even born yet?! Surely it’s just a holiday!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Guys he obviously needs these 4 weeks to really ramp up the final stage of his body transformation in time for the sexy topless pics of him holding the newborn

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I'm beginning to wonder if Alfie somehow is going to give birth to that baby himself.
If there was a way you absolutely know he would, just so he could talk about what HE did for the rest of eternity! I think when the baby is born he won’t talk about how well Zoe did etc he’ll be like “the things I did that I learnt from the hypnobirthing company really made things easy for Zoe” he’s insufferable

Reactions: 10
You can give birth 2 weeks past your due date as well lmfao thank god Alfredo took off a month in advance to screw in a light fixture in the nursery 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am howling! Yesterday we mention photos of the dad bod and him doing diy and what does he post today?!!!! Why exactly did he need to be topless to screw in a light bulb? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I am howling! Yesterday we mention photos of the dad bod and him doing diy and what does he post today?!!!! Why exactly did he need to be topless to screw in a light bulb? 🤣🤣🤣
And posting futureonashelf merch promo

#offwork

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys he obviously needs these 4 weeks to really ramp up the final stage of his body transformation in time for the sexy topless pics of him holding the newborn
Oh gosh he’s going to post new born skin to skin photos of him and Alfella Deyes pretending to show off the baby but really trying to show his body 🤢 with Zoe a sweaty mess with her hair extensions a total state in the background.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
😂😂 this I don’t want a dad bod thing 🤣 Alfie, the dad bod doesn’t come before the baby silly… that comes when the baby is here and you don’t have unlimited time to yourself anymore 😂 can’t believe they have a baby next month can’t waitttttt lol! Welcome to the sleep deprived no time for yourself club!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh gosh he’s going to post new born skin to skin photos of him and Alfella Deyes pretending to show off the baby but really trying to show his body 🤢 with Zoe a sweaty mess with her hair extensions a total state in the background.
82D6458D-71DB-488A-AEE7-2E824A884903.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny thing is he doesn’t even look “ripped” in that photo he looks like a scrawny teenager 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.