Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened with Lotty and Zach? They all seemed to hang out all the time and now it's like they didn't even get invited to the not-baby-shower. Did they fall out or something?
Well Lottie and Zach have a life unlike Zoe so they were prob on holiday or something. I wonder what Tanya Burr thinks about Zoe having Jim and Sarah over?

Reactions: 9
So she has finally filmed her second trimester video...must have a #AD due. :rolleyes: I mean at the pace she uploads these videos she will still be uploading baby content 9 months after she's given birth!

Reactions: 13
Well Lottie and Zach have a life unlike Zoe so they were prob on holiday or something. I wonder what Tanya Burr thinks about Zoe having Jim and Sarah over?
When did she have Jim and Sarah over? I always got the feeling since they were both pregnant Jim was desperate to be involved with them again but they seemed so uninterested! 🤣

Reactions: 8
When did she have Jim and Sarah over? I always got the feeling since they were both pregnant Jim was desperate to be involved with them again but they seemed so uninterested! 🤣
I think it was last week it was mentioned in Jim's thread was on his IG stories.

I'm surprised Mark hasn't been to Zoe's a lot more since restrictions have been lifted. I know he went to the baby shower and he caught covid at one point, too, but I would have thought he'd be around there every other day. Maybe he's keeping away because of how much he goes out and he doesn't want to risk Zoe getting sick.

Reactions: 6
I'm surprised Mark hasn't been to Zoe's a lot more since restrictions have been lifted. I know he went to the baby shower and he caught covid at one point, too, but I would have thought he'd be around there every other day. Maybe he's keeping away because of how much he goes out and he doesn't want to risk Zoe getting sick.
He does seem to go out a lot (as he should) so probably not the best idea to be constantly at Zoe’s house right now

Reactions: 18
Can you blame the guy for staying away? when he visits she makes him feel her bump and listen to her talk about babies for hours. No wonder hes not gone round.

They've gone for a cream colour on the conservatory sofa. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I suspect either Zoe or Lottie had enough of Aldo drooling over Lottie and so ghosted them. History appears to be happening again with Aldo's favourite red head
I remember years ago when they just moved into the not mansion Holly used to appear in his videos more than usual too and he seemed to be close with her and now she only really appears in their lives as Zoe’s assistant stuck with jobs like walking the dog, doing up the porch at Halloween and to look like the dunce when Z wants to be a mean girl 🤷🏼‍♀️ Alfie’s close to any woman who isn’t his girlfriend until Zoe decides she’s not allowed in the house anymore

Reactions: 11
The sofa definitely looks better, but a cream sofa with a newborn relatively soon? :oops: Seems like a bad idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In Alfie's video why have they got the highchair out already. looks like one you can use from birth but still.

Reactions: 12
View attachment 724812
They have the Stokke Tripp-Trapp with a newborn attachment
The frustrating thing is they were probably gifted this though. My sister had a baby recently and she saved for quite a while just to purchase it and even then, she was chuffed to have been able to have it because not everyone can get one. Zalfie have so much money and get gifted so much shite, they don’t even appreciate the things they’ll get for free

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So in Alfie's video he says hes ready to become a father because hes sorted out the basement and the paperwork 🤣 the thing that scares him most is being too caught up in work and missing his daughter growing up. Ok but what about your child becoming ill? do they think they are above that happening?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So in Alfie's video he says hes ready to become a father because hes sorted out the basement and the paperwork 🤣 the thing that scares him most is being too caught up in work and missing his daughter growing up. Ok but what about your child becoming ill? do they think they are above that happening?
The irony being he is a millionaire who could likely *choose* to never work again if he wanted to. There is no accidentally getting caught up in work for him. It's an insult to all the parents who do miss precious time with their babies because they have to grind just to keep a roof over their heads. Entitled bleeping prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
A quick question. Apart from being a complete Tory bellend who's only with his partner to stay relevant and allow his family to make an income, what exactly does he do to constitute a full time job that would mean he'd miss Pay growing up? Also I feel a really tit mum now having to work 5 days a week to pay the mortgage as it means I miss son growing up.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Steve and Alexia just announced on Instagram they are having a baby. Whose betting now that zalfie are going to be so braggy that they know everything since their baby came 3 months earlier than theirs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
My child is currently very ill. He is such a berk. He also doesn't have a real job and millions in the bank (thanks to Zoe). We are trying to juggle work, an older child, a very poorly little one. ARGH he is such a twit. He doesn't need to work, and his 'work' is filming himself twatting about and selling overpriced hoodies.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.