Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just saw her latest function of beauty ad on IG stories and my god her hair looks awful. Why does she still go to those terrible hairdressers? The length looks stupid as she does have a small face. And the colour is so brassy/orange. Does she not use purple shampoo?
omg did u just call her tiny headed
she will be delighted to hear 😂
Regarding the function of beauty why would you want stickers to put on the bottles? I mean surely when the bottle gets wet the stickers will fall off. :ROFLMAO:
stickers on bottles would make sense if they were refillable
you decorate the bottle like a 7 yr old and then after couple months toss it into the trash
very stupid thing to do~ but to each their own

• Haha
Reactions: 8
On Zoella IG she says the last text she sent was 'I cant get my head around hanging wallpaper'. Well of course you cant because you've never done any decorating in your life hun you just let the interior decorator do all the work then you choose some plants and take all the credit.

Reactions: 17
On Zoella IG she says the last text she sent was 'I cant get my head around hanging wallpaper'. Well of course you cant because you've never done any decorating in your life hun you just let the interior decorator do all the work then you choose some plants and take all the credit.
Wow she's desperately trying to convince everyone she's decorating the nursery isn't she? I bet she didn't even send that text and it's just her making it up to carry on her narrative...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why does he need to take paternity leave 4 weeks before the baby comes? I don’t understand it.
I didn't even finish reading that because I saw "off of"! It's just "off", Horsey.
Also he doesn't even work. Stop trying to fool yourself Aldie.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why does he need to take paternity leave 4 weeks before the baby comes? I don’t understand it.
I’m dying. He’s had the easiest life for 9 years. It’s as if he thinks he’s like a doctor or something and has been working non stop. ‘Only had a week off’ is laughable. In fact it’s not even funny, it’s insulting.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 75
Oh he never took more than one week off work in 9 years? Welcome to the real world you head, that's licherally how it works when you have a normal job.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
the first night of his paternity leave... and he is going to play poker with the boys...??? I'm not saying new parents can't have fun or time to themselves but what a joke. nothing more infuriating than these people pretending they have jobs to take leave from in the first place. they take plenty of time off but they still post to instagram the whole time and call it 'work'

Reactions: 42
The fact that he doesn’t consider all the holidays abroad time off work because his work is holidays abroad.. and going to restaurants… and doing the kind of things us humans in the real world work to be able to afford lol their lives are ridiculous!! Paternity leave 😂😂😂

Reactions: 53
I’m dying. He’s had the easiest life for 9 years. It’s as if he thinks he’s like a doctor or something and has been working non stop. ‘Only had a week off’ is laughable. In fact it’s not even funny, it’s insulting.
Typical Tory bleep the way he said it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The fact that he doesn’t consider all the holidays abroad time off work because his work is holidays abroad.. and going to restaurants… and doing the kind of things us humans in the real world work to be able to afford lol their lives are ridiculous!! Paternity leave 😂😂😂
how can he say he’s only had one week off ‘work’ in 9 years?! So what about the week long holidays to Mykonos he had every year? What about the trips to New York for Zoe’s birthday and the Dubai holiday they went on? Just search ‘pointlessblog holidays’ in YouTube and 9 holiday vlogs pop up!
They are insufferable!! Their jobs are a constant holiday!! They need to get an effing grip.

Reactions: 54
Especially, as some years ago someone actually made a spreadsheet and he basically took the exact time off his daily blogging as any normal employee would have (my countries standard - I know it’s different in other countries). But yes- it wasn’t more than one consecutive week, I will give him that.
His paternity leave tit makes me seriously angry though. I am all for parents taking parental leave, and I am extremely happy that paternity leave gets more normalised (especially when we talk about more than the obligatory 4-8 weeks but many fathers taking now 6 months often split in shorter sections- again my country grants you a good amount of time your employer cannot veto if you want to take it with financial subsidies so you can actually afford it because obviously your employer is not paying you while on leave). But that’s is not for you to play poker with your friends. It’s to support the new mother (household chores, siblings, the BABY), bonding, finding your way with one more family member, balance out if there is no immediate childcare when both need to work, be available if stuff gets rough. That doesn’t mean you cannot go out on your own (the mother might want a break too) but it is only feeding the idea parental leave is just having fun and completely indulgent. And why would he need paternity leave before he even is a father????????

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are we meant to be impressed? So I'm guessing he won't be posting on his Instagram now, or YouTube because that's the work he's talking about. So no one will have to see his smug face for a while.
Taking time off work, what a dick

Reactions: 22
he hasnt been uploading to yt since 2 weeks anyway like
how does it start today?

do these influencers call posting on ig stories work? 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There needs to be a new version of Wife Swap but, instead of swapping families, influencers swap jobs with members of the public and get to experience what a proper job and a week's hard work is actually like.

Imagine Zoe or Alfie trying to do a full day's work. They've been in their privileged influencer bubble for so long that they genuinely believe that editing one vlog a month or filming an ad reel for Instagram is working hard. And they've made so much money at this point that they'll never have to know any different unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
That "paternity leave" is insulting. Pregnant women in the real working force work up until they're giving birth! Don't get me started for the man who isn't carrying then pushing out the child to be getting off early. Tell me you're out of touch without telling me 🤡

Reactions: 63
WHY HE IS SUCH A twit!!!!

he honestly acts like HE is giving birth!! Horsey, wake up call, you don’t need potentially 4 weeks off work BEFORE the baby is born. Or is this because princess pea head has already decided she isn’t getting out of bed for the next 4 weeks so needs aldie to be at her beck and call??
These two are a joke. I feel for Pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.