Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she didn't even throw up once during her pregnancy and she's acting like the "firrrrst trimestah" was like going to hell and back or something 😭I understand her vomit phobia but she just sounds so ignorant omg. imagine being pregnant, not knowing who she was and clicking on that video. you'd think she was taking the piss!

Reactions: 28
what kind of name is Pay? did they actually announce that?
sorry im not quite updated with zoella. they are so boring

• Haha
Reactions: 2
what kind of name is Pay? did they actually announce that?
sorry im not quite updated with zoella. they are so boring
It's a joke name we gave her! Pay Deyes = Pay Days, as in all the revenue this baby is going to bring in.

Reactions: 28
so she didn't even throw up once during her pregnancy and she's acting like the "firrrrst trimestah" was like going to hell and back or something 😭I understand her vomit phobia but she just sounds so ignorant omg. imagine being pregnant, not knowing who she was and clicking on that video. you'd think she was taking the piss!
Literally! I threw up most days up until about 17 weeks, absolutely exhausted me and I didn’t even have it bad! The first trimester is very strenuous but she’ll forget that “hell” when she’s dealing with having that first poo after birth… now that is pure terror!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't know how she isn't embarrassed to be putting out a second trimester video now when she's due in a few weeks. Of course, if she could feel embarrassment, she wouldn't be walking around with two slugs stuck to her browbone and half an afghan hound sewn into her scalp.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder who all this pregnancy content is targeted at? Because I’m 29 weeks pregnant and I sure as hell wouldn’t watch it 😂
The least relatable tit ever. Sick of watching this “InFLuEnCERs” act like they’re the first pregnant women ever! What a laugh.

I wonder who all this pregnancy content is targeted at? Because I’m 29 weeks pregnant and I sure as hell wouldn’t watch it 😂
The least relatable tit ever. Sick of watching this “InFLuEnCERs” act like they’re the first pregnant women ever! What a laugh.
PS I haven’t posted one moving bump video on my socials yet, am I even pregnant?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Don’t forget the Wagamama’s

Also poppy confirming they got Nando’s…

View attachment 726928
God how did I forget Wagamamas or as Zoe calls it Waga's. :rolleyes:

I don't know how she isn't embarrassed to be putting out a second trimester video now when she's due in a few weeks. Of course, if she could feel embarrassment, she wouldn't be walking around with two slugs stuck to her browbone and half an afghan hound sewn into her scalp.
Exactly so we will get the third trimester video in 6 months and where's this nursery video? will that be uploaded before the babys first birthday?:rolleyes: so lets be honest she has had it bleeping easy.....

not been sick
felt faint but was at home and didn't faint anyway
been sat at home for the last 8 months and only ventured out to meet friends for a meal or baby shopping
only work she's done is film a quick clip for Function of beauty and that tit pasta ready meal
Got Alfie on hand 24/7
had a decorator in to do the nursery

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
We make fun of her on this forum but in reality she is sad and pathetic. It's a sad existence she has. She is so lazy and spoiled that she and Alfie are incapable of doing anything themselves. This should have been a time where she had ample content to show. So many video ideas that she could have had during these 9 months and instead she did absolutely nothing. Can't even post videos on time, can't hang up a shelf or painting without hiring someone, can't plan or prepare a small baby shower party everything had to be catered ect. From the outside she seems to have it all but in reality she is a shell of her former self and I feel sorry for their daughter. She and Alfie will melt within the first month after the baby is born with how much work and effort has to go in to raise a child, care for them, teach them right from wrong, educate them, stimulate them. Babies aren't dolls or there for insta pics. I guess they will learn the hard way.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
The size of her bump actually when she’s not arching her back….
View attachment 726867
Also look at her plate, they’ve got a Nando’s by the looks of it…
Do they ever sit around the dining table and talk? Apart from on Christmas Day? It seems like they’re always having a TV dinner, don’t get me wrong my family have them too, but most evenings we sit around the table and phones are banned until we are done.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Afghan hound 😂😂😂 love it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The size of her bump actually when she’s not arching her back….
View attachment 726867
Also look at her plate, they’ve got a Nando’s by the looks of it…

made a comment about how small Zoe’s bump looks in this clip here on tattle… next thing Alfie’s posting on his story that ‘people are asking if Zoe’s still pregnant because she doesn’t have a bump’ and he’s making her pose with the bump. Also mentioned looked like Nando’s then 3 mins later poppies posted that they had nandos

do you think they’re just sitting round eating dinner reading tattle?

99E7A637-4552-4D37-A967-41B01813DD97.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
made a comment about how small Zoe’s bump looks in this clip here on tattle… next thing Alfie’s posting on his story that ‘people are asking if Zoe’s still pregnant because she doesn’t have a bump’ and he’s making her pose with the bump. Also mentioned looked like Nando’s then 3 mins later poppies posted that they had nandos

do you think they’re just sitting round eating dinner reading tattle?

View attachment 727132
Thank god Zoe was holding her stomach otherwise we'd forget she's pregnant. Also definitely sounds like Holly is doing overtime again then

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"everyone in my dms is saying youre not pregnant"...sure Alfie. I'm believing more and more everyday that they do check on here ya know. Also wtf was that overboard reaction to that courgette he had like jeez its just a big courgette calm down 😂
Also my god they're a match with the fact they both have EXTREMELY grating voices

Also is it just me who finds it really cringe when they swear. It's like they're trying too hard to act cool and want to distance themselves from their squeaky clean images a much as possible

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They totally read here!! They respond to too many things that are said on here and I doubt they read thru the adoring comments they get because they already think they’re the best thing ever, so they read here because they know who criticize the wrong things they do; therefore, if they fix what we say here, they don’t risk putting off anyone that watches their videos and doesn’t read here.
and I think they like to say duck you to us because they are really that immature and bored

Reactions: 15
From the stories, they’ve obviously finished dinner because Poppy’s plate is empty (and Alfie and Sean were outside). But Zoe’s plate is still completely full.

No wonder she’s so slim.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.