Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extra effort like.....
moving the Christmas wrapping paper that was in the living for 6 months?
The tent that was in the garden for 3 months
The BMX bikes they left outside all winter
The pool they left out filled with water for so long it went green
The halfpipe that wasn't protected and was ruined by the rain
The dog poo they only pick up once a week
The indoor plants that are half dead.
They don't really know the value of money, so they don't care enough to stop being wasteful pricks.

Reactions: 11
They have cleaners for their home and cars, if something gets ruined they’ll just buy another. They don’t value a single thing they own because they don’t have to - probably wipe their arses with £50 notes!

Reactions: 17
Ew yeah I could imagine she feels like Katy Perry when she was pregnant or Taylor Swift with her albums with all these cryptic clues about the name and if she does go with something beatles inspired she'll be like "some of my eagle eyed fans may have spotted all the references" really smugly

Reactions: 10
Ew 🤢

imagine kissing your brother’s girlfriends stomach 🤢 does this family have boundaries?
71F41F17-61FD-4190-894D-D7EF9CA2B497.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
What……………. The duck.
God this family are desperate. Although looking at the level self disgust in her eyes, did poppy ask or was she ordered by Queen Zoe to molest the bump again. They're all bleeping tragic. I bet Zoe's absolutely fuming Dianne's brothers just had a baby and everyone is commenting on her.

Reactions: 19
No, okay, that's bleeping weird.

Bet Alfie's itching for Joe to put a baby in Dianne so he can do the same.
And I’ll bet Joe tells Alfie where to stick it. There’s no way he’d allow that 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
In all fairness, during my second pregnancy I had an addiction to coco pops and ate them most days, which is probably equally as childish 🤭 butttttt, i also ate my body weight (which was heavy as I had a 9.5lb baby boy in my belly) in fruit, so I’d like to think I’m not as bad 😅
I was on golden nuggets for my 9.4lb girl 😂

Reactions: 3
God this family are desperate. Although looking at the level self disgust in her eyes, did poppy ask or was she ordered by Queen Zoe to molest the bump again. They're all bleeping tragic. I bet Zoe's absolutely fuming Dianne's brothers just had a baby and everyone is commenting on her.
"If you want me to flog your wanker prints again in my stories you'll bend the knee and kiss my bleeping bump."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
While the idea of kissing my brother's girlfriend's bump indeed gives me creeps, when I first saw the picture I thought Poppy was trying to blow it like a balloon, not kissing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
While the idea of kissing my brother's girlfriend's bump indeed gives me creeps, when I first saw the picture I thought Poppy was trying to blow it like a balloon, not kissing 🤣
In the videos she’s like talking so her lips are like pressed to it and she’s saying hey. But even so it’s too close 🤢 mouth to bare stomach is not ok!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
No, okay, that's bleeping weird.

Bet Alfie's itching for Joe to put a baby in Dianne so he can do the same.
This is now my favourite quote I’ve ever read on this site 🤣 I’m sorry but that actually had me laughing out loud 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
This is now my favourite quote I’ve ever read on this site 🤣 I’m sorry but that actually had me laughing out loud 🤣🤣🤣
Can you imagine it, Alf getting down on his knees and lifting Di's top while Joe and Zoe look on in horror as he lowers his puckered frog mouth to the bump.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.