Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eucalyptus

Guys he obviously needs these 4 weeks to really ramp up the final stage of his body transformation in time for the sexy topless pics of him holding the newborn

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Hally34

VIP Member
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of any man / not the person giving birth going on leave weeks before the baby comes 🤣 I mean he posts on Instagram and sells hoodies online for a living. He could literally work until the moment Zoe goes into labour. Heck people I knows partners have been in work until the contractions got close enough together to suggest it’s time to go and tried to make it through the full day, all so they can get the full amount of paid leave they can with the baby. God he’s gross.

Reactions: 50

milkyways

VIP Member
poppy glued to zoes stomach with her lips going "give (us) a little kick" was probably hands down
the weirdest thing these ppl have done

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

laykeadsy

Chatty Member
All these "new members" popping up to defend Zoe and tell us all how horrible we are....don't be suspicious, don't be suspicious

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Poppy would get pregnant with twins, have symptoms 10x worse than her, and she'd be that annoying person "hAvE yOu TrIeD sPritE aNd sUcKinG oN aWoRtHeRs OrIgiNal???" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46

QueenBW

VIP Member
Awww, look at them pretending they're not leeches of capitalism and actually have jobs. Wankers.

• Haha

bellbells16

VIP Member
It really looks like she tried to copy Liv Purvis' baby room, Zoe just went with a different wallpaper from the same brand, but it just doesn't look as well...

• Wow
  • Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
View attachment 715015
"hahahah", cow. Rich coming from her, who is basically an orange Joe in a bad wig.

I know Poppy's a dickhead, but I think she has a nice face. Zoe and Alfie are clearly expecting the baby to be a 3D printed, miniature version of Zoe, but it definitely wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she looked like Poppy.
Poppy has nice features and is actually pretty so nothing wrong with the baby looking like Poppy, would be better then to end up looking like Zoe with no chin a la Gail Platt!

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Hally34

VIP Member
Guys he obviously needs these 4 weeks to really ramp up the final stage of his body transformation in time for the sexy topless pics of him holding the newborn
Oh gosh he’s going to post new born skin to skin photos of him and Alfella Deyes pretending to show off the baby but really trying to show his body 🤢 with Zoe a sweaty mess with her hair extensions a total state in the background.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

barbses

Oh he never took more than one week off work in 9 years? Welcome to the real world you dickhead, that's licherally how it works when you have a normal job.

• Haha

mg95

VIP Member
the first night of his paternity leave... and he is going to play poker with the boys...??? I'm not saying new parents can't have fun or time to themselves but what a joke. nothing more infuriating than these people pretending they have jobs to take leave from in the first place. they take plenty of time off but they still post to instagram the whole time and call it 'work'

Lilykins

VIP Member
Guys go to zoe rave thread if you want to wax lyrical about what an amazing mum she will be. We also aren’t talking about 15 weeks pregnant - she is what, 36 weeks and in that whole time the most healthy thing we’ve seen her eat is strawberries.

we also are not saying she will be a terrible mum , but this ‘she will be an amazing mum’ accolade she gets given strikes me as a reach too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
How many times has she talked about how the baby will look when she’s born? Hopefully she’ll look like neither of you but who gives a fuck, oh wait you’re worried that your own daughter won’t match your ✨ aesthetic ✨ because that’s all you care about

Reactions: 41