Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry for going into details with this but I wonder if Zoe's going to have a water birth. Louise had that as well, and I've understood it can prevent tearing. Surely they're going into private hospital/clinic, so its possible. I would've if I had the money for it.

3calico3

VIP Member
She’s going to name the baby something ridiculous and qUiRkY I can feel it in my bones. I thought she was quite traditional with names but after she revealed that list my mind has completely changed.
Nothing will top saint seven swift though I suppose.
Where does she reveal the list? I must have completely missed that.

coconochanel

VIP Member
When did she have Jim and Sarah over? I always got the feeling since they were both pregnant Jim was desperate to be involved with them again but they seemed so uninterested! 🤣
I think it was last week it was mentioned in Jim's thread was on his IG stories.

aqueilo1

My guess for names are Ava, Isla, Clara, Flora, or Evelyn. I'm just praying it's not my name... lol it's suddenly a very popular baby name.

spillthesass

Hiya Holly. Hope you're finally off furlough and thanks for passing on the message to Smuggella about eating one portion of beg during her 9 months pregnancy. Now can you tell her to shut the fuck up and stop posting the smugg bump pics. Remember her pledge to not make people who have conception problems feel uncomfortable during her pregnancy
Excuse me? I’m not called Holly 😂