Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
I think the baby will be called Violet and born on September 12th.

Either that or she will be called Harri Beau Deyes, birthed from Alfie's mouth in a gazebo on September 31st.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

gee13

VIP Member
Funny thing is he doesn’t even look “ripped” in that photo he looks like a scrawny teenager 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
I love how he has made this birth and pregnancy all about him. Talking about tricks HE'LL be able to use when the time comes. Not tricks THEY'LL be able to use when the time comes, considering they are both in that call/class. Like how he always used to say 'my kid' and piss Zoe off back in the day instead of our kid. Seems like it's more her kid than his, considering she's carrying and birthing it. This also tags with the videos from 'his perspective'. He's so vapid and self-centered.
Yes!! It’s so weird and he does it all the time, “my house” “my car” “my gazebo” (lol) he’d have fuck all if it wasn’t for Zoe, let’s be honest 😂

QueenBW

VIP Member
It's not just the food, though. Her narcissistic, mean girl personality is going to make it very hard for her to be an empathetic mother. If her kid doesn't like what she likes, doesn't look a certain way, you can be certain Zoe won't react in a supportive manner. How do we know this? From watching her videos for the past decade. She bullies or shuns anyone who doesn't follow the Zoe Whim Train.

Like, where do you get she'll be an amazing mother? Yeah, the baby will have food, a roof over her head, and lots of material stuff. But there's no evidence that Zoe has the emotional maturity to raise a kid. Are there worst parents around? I'm sure. But "BEST MUM EVAH"? Hardly.

• Heart

gee13

VIP Member
He makes me laugh saying he’s had no time off.. sorry but when we were in lockdown what did he do exactly?! He laid in bed with her throughout her entire first trimester!! Fucking hell it annoys me so much how entitled they are.

• Haha

Kitt

VIP Member
Am I the only one that can't imagine Zoe having an unmedicated birth? Given her anxiety and her "ickleness" she seems like the person to scream for an epidural after the first contraction
No medals for an unmedicated birth. As long as baby comes out healthy who cares how it happens. She might sail through it or she might choose to get an epidural. Really no shame either way.

And if this is reference to her doing hypnobirthing - it’s not all about being unmedicated. It’s just about being in controlling, understanding what’s happening to your body and feeling capable of making choices about your labour so birth is a positive experience. Whether that’s totally unmedicated or with intervention.

• Heart

MarthaFarkus

VIP Member
This is a completely unnecessary comment but I think Poppy is much prettier than Zoe. If I were Zoe (and I’m glad I’m not) as has been said, I’d be much more concerned with having a healthy child than what she looks like. She’s so superficial.

Reactions: 40

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
So it’s fine for people to rave and say she’ll be an amazing mum, but people aren’t allowed to say she’ll be a terrible mum? It’s all just opinions, you can’t run in raving and then cry when people don’t agree with that rave.

To be fair I think she’ll be a bog standard, below average mum. She’s obsessed with her and everyone elses looks and can’t cook to save her life nor has she attempted to fix either of those issues for the years running up to planning to be a parent. Do I think a child could potentially change Zoes ways? Maybe. Likely though? No.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Is it just me who likes the nursery? It may be a little mismatched but I would much rather that than the all blue/all pink with crushed velvet and tacky like other influencers seem to go for. Feel like it suits her vibe

hol20x

VIP Member
It’s only just dawned on me that if they give the baby a first name beginning with A then her initials will be AD. 😂

• Haha

judgeydrudgey

Chatty Member
She’s 35 weeks pregnant, so I can understand obviously being exhausted and having little energy (especially when you factor in her diet and typical activity level). But she spent 2 hours getting ready to get on stories for a Q&A and basically says that’s the most work she’s done recently. Aren’t many women still working full time at this point in pregnancy? Must be nice “haha”

Reactions: 39

milkyways

VIP Member
the amount of ppl that just come in here to police whats been talked in a TRASH forum

we dont talk about these in their own space. and its their fault if they go outta their way and creep in here.
we all know speculating if someone is pregnant or not isnt polite.
if youre sensitive about it maybe dont snoop on trash forums, but if we are gonna go that way maybe your morals aint better than ours if youre in this forum ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Heart

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Gabby used that name to describe a growth on her womb and I wouldn't be surprised if she did that to get back at Zoe somehow, but I'm not sure how she'd know
Maybe Zoe's that much of a cow that she's using that name to get back at Gabby.

Clementine Deyes sounds weird, and Clemmy Deyes sounds like a particularly nasty type of weather.

• Haha

Fueislfs

Chatty Member
I can’t believe the way Alfie bangs on about not wanting a dad bod as if it’s the worst thing in the world, especially when they have friends who have just had babies, Maddie’s husband for example isn’t exactly “ripped” and has what Alfie would describe as a dad bod. Their body image issues are really awful tbh, I feel for their child.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Yeah, she's nowhere near as cute as she thinks she is. I actually can't with her radiating smugness when she looks like Gail Platt in her nightie with Deirdre Barlow's specs on.
This is what I see

DKS49SXUMAAHtix.jpg

And here's what Aldo made her wear so he was able to impregnate her

Hairy_Tortoise_400x400.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38