Zoe Sugg #38 Beige nursery is complete, bland content on repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I dislike Zoe and despise Alfie, you have to admit they’ll probably have a cute baby…

If majority of oldest daughters looks like their dad then Pay will have big brown eyes and a round face, maybe even that odd black patch of hair at the front like Alfie does (if thats genetic idk)

lets just pray they’re putting money aside for her dentist 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As much as I dislike Zoe and despise Alfie, you have to admit they’ll probably have a cute baby…

If majority of oldest daughters looks like their dad then Pay will have big brown eyes and a round face, maybe even that odd black patch of hair at the front like Alfie does (if thats genetic idk)

Zoe's going to throw an absolute tit fit if Pay has brown eyes. But thinking about it, you're right. My dad has brown eyes and my mum has grey - my older sister got the brown eyes and dark hair while I have fairer hair and green eyes.

Reactions: 11
Zoe's going to throw an absolute tit fit if Pay has brown eyes. But thinking about it, you're right. My dad has brown eyes and my mum has grey - my older sister got the brown eyes and dark hair while I have fairer hair and green eyes.
I personally hope pay is born with blue eyes and they become brown as she gets bigger like many babies! Will be hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think the baby is gonna look like Poppy and Alfie, their faces in general have a bit more dominant genetic features. She's probably gonna have blue eyes turning brown and blonde hair.

Reactions: 13

Will be like Ross and Rachel in friends, when they had to plan for Emma maybe needing a nose job if she inherited Rachel's original nose.

CVEiFkKW4AEeaIJ.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20210816-125535_Instagram.jpg

"hahahah", cow. Rich coming from her, who is basically an orange Joe in a bad wig.

I know Poppy's a head, but I think she has a nice face. Zoe and Alfie are clearly expecting the baby to be a 3D printed, miniature version of Zoe, but it definitely wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she looked like Poppy.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
View attachment 715015
"hahahah", cow. Rich coming from her, who is basically an orange Joe in a wig.

I know Poppy's a head, but I think she has a nice face. Zoe and Alfie are clearly expecting the baby to be a 3D printed, miniature version of Zoe, but it definitely wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if she looked like Poppy.
I was going to say 👏🏻 How catty is that to say Poppy is basically the female version of Horsey

Reactions: 33
I was going to say 👏🏻 How catty is that to say Poppy is basically the female version of Horsey
I'll never get tired of saying it, but being her "friend" must be karmic punishment for something. How can anyone stand to be near someone that narcissistic and bitchy a la 2003 high school mean girl?

Reactions: 29
View attachment 715015
"hahahah", cow. Rich coming from her, who is basically an orange Joe in a bad wig.

Poppy has nice features and is actually pretty so nothing wrong with the baby looking like Poppy, would be better then to end up looking like Zoe with no chin a la Gail Platt!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Influencers literally find it impossible to not hold their bump to accentuate it don’t they? It bothers me so much. We know you’re pregnant, Zoe.
I never get when people complain about this? She's obv delighted to be preggers and likes to hold her bump while she has it. I'd prob be the same. Does nobody any harm :)

Reactions: 12
To be fair, Poppy and Alfie look very similar so she’s not wrong in saying she would look like her if she resembles Alfie.

Reactions: 4
To be fair, Poppy and Alfie look very similar so she’s not wrong in saying she would look like her if she resembles Alfie.
I'm sure everyone understands the logic behind the statement but it does not make it any less b**chy.
a) it's not really nice for any woman to hear that they are the "female version" of a man, which – in a way – implies that they have masculine features. I look a lot like my dad but I would not want to be called the female version of him.
b) You can read between the lines that it would be unfortunate if the baby looked like Poppy

• Haha
Reactions: 31
isnt poppy the oldest? so technically alfie is female vers of poppy

but then again we know zoe doesnt apply logic to her sentences or thinking haha

I never get when people complain about this? She's obv delighted to be preggers and likes to hold her bump while she has it. I'd prob be the same. Does nobody any harm :)
its the way she holds her bump that is just obnoxious
pregnant women do hold their bump out of instinct but she just deliberately puts her hand on top to push the clothing back so we see her freaking bump 💀😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How does she not annoy herself with her incapability to finish her sentences with actual punctuation instead of her haha’s. It makes her look so childish, like she’s texting a crush. Thank the lord her books were ghost written.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Something about the “hahahah” at the end of her statement makes it come across so bitchy. Possibly just because we know Zoe’s a mean girl, but there are nice ways to give the general sentiment of “maybe our daughter will look like Poppy” and that isn’t it

Reactions: 30
It reminds me of a moment from her appearance on Diannes podcast. They are looking through a booklet of pictures and there is one with her and Dianne. And she says it’s her ‘favourite’ picture of Dianne and then proceeds to take the piss out of her feet… saying ‘whose are they’ and laughing at the fact they look ugly/overly fake tanned. Classic mean girl bitchy.

Reactions: 37
It reminds me of a moment from her appearance on Diannes podcast. They are looking through a booklet of pictures and there is one with her and Dianne. And she says it’s her ‘favourite’ picture of Dianne and then proceeds to take the piss out of her feet… saying ‘whose are they’ and laughing at the fact they look ugly/overly fake tanned. Classic mean girl bitchy.
It’s her favourite photo of her because it’s the one she could openly harp on about a flaw in it without seeming outright bitchy. Zoe is a dangerous friend to have, the one that acts like they have your back and will be there for the falls but not cheer for or help with the wins.

Reactions: 33
I personally hope pay is born with blue eyes and they become brown as she gets bigger like many babies! Will be hilarious
Who knows! My niece and nephew both have bright blue eyes, even though their dad’s are dark brown. We kept thinking they’d go dark but didn’t! Mum blue eyes, and both grandads have blue eyes though. Genetics work in mysterious ways. I’d love it if baby came out with lovely red hair and took them by surprise. Zoe and Alfie are obsessed with baby looking like them. Some kids get such a mix of both parents so don’t look like either really.

Reactions: 10
I'm sure everyone understands the logic behind the statement but it does not make it any less b**chy.
a) it's not really nice for any woman to hear that they are the "female version" of a man, which – in a way – implies that they have masculine features. I look a lot like my dad but I would not want to be called the female version of him.
b) You can read between the lines that it would be unfortunate if the baby looked like Poppy
Yes its the way she says it.

Something about the “hahahah” at the end of her statement makes it come across so bitchy. Possibly just because we know Zoe’s a mean girl, but there are nice ways to give the general sentiment of “maybe our daughter will look like Poppy” and that isn’t it
Exactly she could have said 'maybe our daughter will look like poppy how sweet would that be?' or something but its always a catty remark!

Reactions: 21
Also, many people need to understand that saying something less nice about someone and justifying it with "but it's true", does not make it okay.
Yes Becky, I have a pimple in my chin. Yes, I know it is indeed true that I have a pimple in my chin. No, you didn't help by saying it out loud.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.